12. Scene Two - Roger Rabbit

"Nobody's gonna love you if you can't display a way to capture this." - Sleeping With Sirens <3

Andie

It was hot in here, like, really hot. My eyes opened slightly, and the bright light from outside only made me close them again. There was something on me, draped against my stomach and very hot. I grabbed it, and my eyes shot open.

It was an arm. Harry's arm to be exact. I tilted my head back to look at him and see how messed up we are and flinched when his face was literally right there. Like last time I saw him sleep, he had most of his curls covering his face, and his pink lips let out soft snores.

His chest was completely pressed to my back and his arms both around me. My head was almost literally leaned against his neck, and his legs were tangled around mine.

This looks so wrong, but who am I kidding, I love it. I smiled to myself as tried to detach myself from his chest but he tightened his arms around me and pulled me right back and snuggled me close.

I turned to look at him again and my fingers grabbed his curls, as I placed them back in their place and out of his face. He didn't seem to notice. But as much as I loved being here with him I really needed to go take a wee.

"Harry, you have to let go..." I whispered.

He moved slightly, and his head fell on my shoulder. "Let it go... let it go.. Can't hold it back anymore," he whispered sleepily.

I burst out laughing immediately, remembering his ringtone from yesterday. My laughter was so loud that Harry jumped awake, his eyes scanning around.

I laughed even more, and Harry looked at me, completely confused as I laughed my ass off in front of him. Hilarious, I wish I would've taken that on video, it would make my day everyday.

"What's so funny?" He pouted, settling back down on the bed, but as furthest from me as possible.

I looked at him, "Harry do you really like Frozen that much?"

He scratched his head. "Yeah... why?"

I couldn't help it anymore, I burst out laughing again, and got up from the bed. He looked at me as if I was crazy but I couldn't stop. Such a great morning, who knew I'd like quality time with Harry this much?

¥*~*¥ (is this better? What should we call this? I say we call him Pablo)

I was waiting for Harry to get out of the shower as I tried to get my messy hair into a bun, when I noticed his phone light up. I hadn't even seen him leave it, but it was there.

I put the brush down and approached the shiny iPhone, he had received a text.

Talia <3: Baby I miss you, come see me?

Just as I read it, Harry came out, and just like last night he had a towel around his waist. I looked down, this was so wrong, and soon enough it'll be over and Harry will go back to Talia who he really loves and I will be left in the dark with my heart broken. No matter what, I can't feel this way for him.

"Hey I was thinking we should get breakfast at Talia's Café," he happily said as he went to his dresser.

"Yeah sure," I mumbled, and kept my head down as I exited the room and went to the living room.

Of course he'd want to go there, that's where Talia is, and he's probably missing her already. I took a seat in one of the fancy couches and turned on the TV, only to be surprised when my face came up on the screen.