15. A Drop In The Ocean

"A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together, it's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, but I'm holding you closer than most, 'cause you are my heaven." - Ron Pope

(Please listen to the song as you read)

Andie

I have never encountered myself in such a messy situation. Yes, I admit my life has been a roller coasters of drama between my mother getting sick, my drug addiction, and all the other horrible things that have happened to us but never before had my life been so dramatic.

And by dramatic I mean teenager usual kind of problem dramatic. Not that I even considered Talia a teenager anymore because what she has done is not even worth to give her the title, she's immature, and before I even try to hear her explanation it's really clear why she would do that.

Harry.

And you know what? That makes her even more immature because Harry Styles, even though he's Harry Styles has cheated on her so many times that I wouldn't even consider him worthy of it.

But you know what? Not that he's all to blame at all because even though she's lying and clearly cheating on him too he did the right thing by cheating. And hell, how I was guilty for kissing him.

I went back inside the club, looking for her all over again and she still stood in the same corner I had left her. Her 'buddies' were all there but she seemed completely zoned out.

So I took my chance, and took out my phone and snapped a picture of her. The flash caught her off guard and she snapped out of her trance to look at me, her lips parting in stupefaction.

I waved a small goodbye to her, smirking before going out again before I heard her loud heels running after me. Not that I was planning on running, I wasn't scared of Talia the least bit, but I sped walked because I didn't have time for all the bullshit she was probably about to give me.

"He won't believe you, you know? He won't believe you." She said breathlessly as she ran after me into the dark parking lot.

"Are you stupid or something? Oh never mind, you actually are, but I took a picture hon, he won't need to believe me because he picture speaks enough." I continued walking. Her footsteps increased and she let out a low growl before grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

I took the chance and yanked my arm out of my hold before slapping her with my other hand. Her face moved sideway and she put a hand on her cheek.

I was on a roll today, if I could high five myself I would.

"You can't tell him." She mumbled, ignoring completely the fact that I had just slapped her so hard my hand was already marked on her face. "You can't tell Luke either."

I narrowed my eyes at her in the darkness. "And what makes you think I won't?" I challenged.

"Please don't, please, I beg of you." She whispered, and I laughed.

"You're kidding me right?" I rhetorically said, "you can't keep lying to Harry about this, why would you in the first place?"

I didn't wait for her answer, instead I turned around and continued walking to where I think I saw a bus stop at. I could call a taxi but I didn't want to stay with this crazy bitch any longer.

"Because that's the only reason he's with me!" She screamed back at me, and my feet halted to a stop.

I spun back around, "you must be crazy to think that, do you know how many times Harry has told me his uncontrollable love for you?"