27. Why Don't We Go There

27. Why Don’t We Go There

“If you give in tonight, just let me set you free. We’ll touch the other side, just give me the key.” - One Direction 

Dedication goes to @moonxriver for wonderful cover on the side.

Andie

   “Please! Please Liz please please, it's thanksgiving tomorrow and I need to do this.” I begged, my knees were pressed against the hard floor of her beautiful apartment and I had my hands together, in a praying position. Praying for Liz to accept my crazy proposition.

   She looked at me, turning her head sideway. “So you want me to help you drug Harry? Because that's really unnecessary. Have you seen the way Harry looks at your boo-”

     “Liz!” I smacked her arm, cutting her off and ignoring the blush that burned hot on my cheek. “It's not for that! You pervert!” I exclaimed.

  “Then what is it for? Because I seriously see no reason for you to drug him that way.”

    I bit my lip in return, I really did not want anyone to know because this had to be as secret as possible for it to work. But with Liz's puppy eyes and pleading pout I couldn't resist telling her. “I'm taking him to see his family.” I blurted out rapidly. She had no idea about his family problems, but hey at least that shut her up.

“And you have to drug him for that?” She rolled her eyes, and I stood up from the floor and joined her in her white leather couch.

I sighed, “I want it to be a surprise.”

“He sure as hell will be surprised when he finds out you drugged him.” She smirked, looking sideways at me.

I groaned, and she replied by saying, “are you sure it's the only way?” She deadpanned.

My eyes locked with hers, Harry would never do this. Ever.

“It is the only way.” I repeated, and she nodded, letting me now she would help me through this.

😏

Harry

   Thanksgiving was closing in faster than I expected, faster than I wanted it to. I didn't like it, I never did since my mother remarried and we had a new person join us at the table. I didn't like it then and I still don't like it now.

   And I could tell Andie could sense that too, because her eyes never left me and I knew she knew I was upset about it.

“I know I'm sexy as hell, but the staring is beginning to creep me out Angel...” I said to her. She sat on the couch next to where I was while we watched the episode we missed of The Fosters.

   She snapped her head back to the T.V, but from here I could see the blush creep to her cheeks. It was always like this since I began calling her Angel. And that's why I kept doing it.

“Your ego is creepier than my stares Harry, I think you can handle it.” She smiled but her eyes never faltered from the T.V.

   I grabbed one of the grey cushions next to me on the couch and threw it at her. It landed perfectly on her face the the shock that covered her was soon replaced by anger.

 “Harry!” She yelled in a scolding tone. “You dick!” She grabbed the same pillow I had thrown at her, and threw it back at me but missed.

  I burst out laughing, “my dick would glady like to feel your hands,” I replied, and before I knew what was happening a cushion hit me square on the face and I sunk deeper into the couch.