Hella Important Note [DON'T SKIP OR I'LL CRY]

Hey guys 

yayaya I know I suck because this isn’t an update but I have a few important announcements! 

So please, don’t skip!!

Whale then, first things first [i’m the realest] 

After Fake Fiancée is over, I am going to finally start getting myself into some teen fiction. 

But don’t worry, I still have Amnesia and Murderer as fan fictions, even though those will be my last in that genre. 

But I already started on my Teen Fiction which is called The Truth About Bad Boys and although it is a Teen Fiction I gurantee you will love it. I know I know you’re all acostumed to having Harry as the main lead, but Teen Fictions are like Fan Fictions, except Fan Fictions characters are like.. alive.. and famous.. 

Anyway, please read The Truth About Bad Boys it will mean the world to me. Here’s the link to it: http://www.wattpad.com/story/26839110-the-truth-about-bad-boys

OKAY. THAT’S OVER. NOW THE GOOD STUFF. 

As you all know, we are reaching the final chapters of Fake Fiancée, and before it ended I wanted to announce the last contest, which is of course, the best, and my favorite. 

     The One Shot Contest!

This will last even after the book is over, since you all have until January 1st to complete your one shot. Here’s the rules and other things involved in it. 

- It has to be about Fake Fiancée obv. 

- You can do how many pages you want. 

- You can write in any P.O.V, anything you make up, an extra scene, a redo of a scene, as long as it isn’t a continuing of the current chapter. Meaning you can’t write what will happen next, except for like an Epilogue kind of thing. 

- You can only have one entry. 

PRIZES 

1st Place - A dedication, a personal imagine with any character or person, fictional or not, help with anything you need regarding ONE of your stories. I could help you with tips or tell you what I think or anything of the sorts + a shout out of you and the story you asked help with or any of your works. Annnnnd your entry will be posted in the story!

2nd Place - A dedication and a shout out of any of your books. 

3rd Place - A dedication. 

HERE’S HOW YOU CAN ENTER: 

Write your one shot as a story or how ever you’d like, and tag it with #FakeFianceeOneShot #FakeFianceeContest #FFOneShot and dedicate me it, or all if you’d like. 

Alternatives to that: My Tumblr is  @musiicnotes, you can post it there and tag me or use the tags above on your Tumblr Post.

or you can email it to me at: musiicnotes@live.com 

THAT’S ALL FOR THE CONTEST. 

Other news - 

Fake Fiancée is almost over wah. And I’ve decided to have a new schedule for it. I will post every Saturday night, but there maybe early updates. 

READ THE TRUTH ABOUT BAD BOYS  

pls.

i love you. 

dO YOU LOVE ME? 

i’m weird. ok. 

ALSO. IF YOU HAVE ANY PERSONAL QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT ME DO THEM HERE. OKOKOK. 

That’s all folks! 

See you Saturday ;)

Delilah xx.