And You Will Give Me Your Miraculus

"And you will give me your miraculous." Suddenly the sickly sweet voice of the lady claimed to be Adrian's mother deepened and became a low yet familiar voice.

"F-father?" Adrian choked out. His voice strained in fear. I've never seen Adrian so nervous. Nor have I ever seen him call random women Father.

"No son, She was your mother at one point. Sadly after losing her son and unfortunate plane crash with his new bride, the beautiful Emile is now under my control." He laughs a deep and very comical the evil laugh. Unfortunately Adrien didn't seem to find the humor.

"Give me back my mother! Give her back now!" He yells. Suddenly the ones confident stanced woman became hundred over, holding herself like she was in immense pain. Adrian goes to take a step towards her But I hold him back. I feel awful to hold him back from his mother but I don't even moment she could become the villain again.

"Our little love bug here seems to know my tricks." The voice is back to the sickly sweet voice of his mother. She stands as if nothing ever had occurred, but the look in your eyes says that something did. "Please Adrian, I really rather not hurt the ones that I love."

"If you were truly my mother you wouldn't have to hurt me. Mom I know you're in there! Please come back to me! I didn't die am right here in front of you! This, this is my bride! Right here my lady! We're here mom! We're here!" Adrien calls to his mother in hopes that she'll change back without a fight and I'll admit she did look like she was questioning it. Adrian still fights against me to try to get to her. I still hold his arm to keep them there. I think his strange behavior might have something to do with the Akuma, now to find out where it is.

"Emile please! Don't do this! Adrian and I we're right here." My thoughts only lie to bring her back. I quickly search her body for something that I can use against her. The only thing I find is a peacock like hairpin attached to just above her ponytail. I glance away and scan her body again just in case but I come up with nothing. I'm almost certain it's in that hairpin.

"Ladybug..." Adrian says to me and grabbing my arm as to get my attention. I see him glancing in the way of the hairpin as well and I think I might be onto something. "I recognize that pin in her hair! She really is my mother my father's got a fake miraculous." I whip around and glared at him.

"Your father has had a freaking miraculous entire time and you never can tell me!" I say so glaring in his direction. Sadly with that model charm of his just smile to my heart melts. I growl in the back of my throat and blush as I look away trying to resist. Sadly Emile has the same tactic.

"Sooo~" Emile says. "Little Love bug has fallen under the traps of my son as she! If only he were married darling. The little wifey of his is the queen of China how could you compare to that!"

"Uhh. I'm a superhero?" I say as if it's obvious news picking up the light latex of my costume. She says is it would make me feel any worse about myself. But to be honest I did, both forms, I always felt as if my other form was inferior. Usually I thought Ladybug better than Marinette but I guess you just can't assume anything until proven otherwise. No I feel as if Marinette were the more important one of the two nobody remembers Ladybug ever since she disappeared and went to China!

"Aww... Is the little Ladybug feeling a spot jealous?" Chat Noir says not really helping the situation. I realize what he's doing though. He's trying to make it seem as if this is just another villain and not reveal our identities. I just feel the anger boiling up inside me. I'm starting to believe that the super villain can control our emotions and how we're feeling. That's not really helping either. I feel like it's my time of the month! I go from feeling insanely angry to feel like I want Chat Noir to curl up and hug me.

"This is taking too long! Just kill them and take their miraculouses!"An evil voice I've come to realize is Hawkmoth's. I knew he was a super villain but I never knew he was desperate enough to kill a couple of teenagers!

"Well then Hawkmoth... I knew you were despurrate but murdpurrr is pawfully far don't you think?" I realized that I've come to love Chat Noirs cat puns! They're so cringe worthily awful, but I realize that they add humor to a very scary situation.

"Kill him first!" Hawkmoth says. I stand in front of him and put my arms out defensively. As much as I hate the situation we're in but I would never let anyone touch my kitty!

"If either one of us should die... It should be me! Chat Noir the nothing to you! Neither have I... But he deserves a better life! So if one of us should die it will be me!" I exclaim, glaring Emile down. "And maybe if you weren't such a pussy you won't have to fight behind your own wife! Don't think I don't know who you are Gabriel! To kill your own son and possibly your wife, it should be you down here getting your ass kicked!"

I believe the stunned look on Adrian and Emile's face should've give me a enough satisfaction. I can tell Gabriel himself was pretty stunned that my accusation. "No-no! Gabriel is no villain! If I know anything about my husband, Gabriel is the nicest man in the world has ever seen! It was a great father to Adrian! It was a great husband to me! He's the one who actually got Marinette and Adrien together!" Emile said clutching her arm. I wish I had a relationship like her and now my husband is doubting my sanity. I know it's kind of stupid rash to immediately go blaming his father but if you check all the signs are there and the only thing keeping me from suspecting him before was the fact that he got Akumitized.

" I am... I'm so sorry...But Emile... I am Hawkmoth..."