ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓨ ⓦⓗⓞ ⓒⓐⓝ'ⓣ ⓡⓔⓐⓓ

The small boy looked over the hill, the grass blades shifting in the breeze as he leaned against the stump of  a tree

   The small boy looked over the hill, the grass blades shifting in the breeze as he leaned against the stump of  a tree. His heart aches as he sat outside, a luxurious manor behind him as he breathed in the fresh country Air France has to offer him, his lavender eyes watering a bit as he hugged his knees to his chest.

    His mother had been terribly sick for the past few days, and so far he had been by her side at every moment of every day— however today the doctor that always visited the manor had told the servants not to let the young master see his beloved mom. Telling them that she was just too sick to even move, and needed her rest.

    "Monsieur?" A voice piped out from above, making the blonde shoot his head up.

    There sat on a tree branch was a silver haired boy, with round glasses and a book in his hand. He wore poor quality clothes, commoners clothes to be exact, as he looked down at the blonde who stared back at him in wonder.

    "Who are you?" Asked the blonde, his head still looking up at the boy who sat in the shade of the tree branches.

   Sighing the boy adjusted himself on the branch  before hopping off and landing on the ground gracefully, his bare feet landing on the blades of grass.

   "My name is Louis, I work in the garden," His blue other looked over at the manor, then back at the blonde who still sat in the shade, "Monsieur? Are you perhaps a guest of the Suoh family?" Asked Louis, holding his book to his side as he tilted his head to the side.

   "N-No, I'm actually living here, I'm Tamaki," Introduced the lavender eyed boy, standing up to meet the boys eye level.

   With wide eyes, the blue orbed boy quickly bowed in apology, "I'm sorry, Monsieur, I wasn't aware," He apologized, deadpanning at his stupidity for not knowing one of the manors masters.

    "It's alright...and hey you look about my age, where are your parents?" Asked Tamaki, shoving his hands in his pockets.

   "I don't have parents," Answered Louis, not at all bothered about the question nor the answer he gave.

   "Oh...sorry," Tamaki murmured, awkwardly shuffling on his heels.

   "It's alright, I can't really miss something I never had," The light haired boy stated, smiling at the blonde his blue orbs twinkling a bit.

   "I see, hm?are you into books Louis?"

     "Yes! I really don't know how to read yet! Though I'm a quick learner! The head maid says if I keep up with the garden, I can graduate from this job to be in the library," Grinned Louis in response, opening the hard covered book and handing it to the blonde.

    "Huh...Lonely King?" Asked Tamaki reading the cover aloud, his lavender orbs scanning the hard book cover.

    "Is that was it says?" Mumbled the silver haired boy in thought, tilting his head to the side.

   Looking back up at Louis Tamaki smiled warmly at the boy who couldn't read. And at that moment he felt something surge within him, something that made him burn.

     Was this the feeling of having a friend?

   "Yes," Nodded the blonde, "That's what it says."