ⓑⓛⓤⓔ ⓔⓨⓔⓢ

"T-This is a host club?" Stuttered out Haruhi, her legs wobbling while as Louis just blinked innocently

     "Host club?" He repeated.

   "Oh woah it's just two boys." Spoke up a pair of twins, frowning at their guests.

   "Hikaru, Kaoru, I believe these two gentlemen are in the same class as you, isn't he?" Asked a dark haired male, his tall structure and ominous aura he gave out made Louis cower back.

    "Yeah, but the shorty isn't very sociable and silver over there is always bombarded by girls, so we don't know much about them," Shrugged the twins, not caring at all for the 'two' boys.

   "Well that wasn't very polite," The second year pushed up his glasses, before looking up at the two boys, "Welcome to the Ouran Host club, Mr. Honor students," He Greeted, giving a polite smile to the two who just stood awkwardly at the door way.

  "Wait! I know you! Haruhi Fujioka that exceptional honor student we heard so much about!" A blonde piped up, sitting up from his chair to beam at the brunette that was wiggling the door knob in desperate escape while as the silver haired teen arched a brow.

The lavender eyed boy didn't take notice of the silver haired boy, however, that blue eyed boy did seem familiar. Though there wasn't any possible away that Tamaki's puppy love could've made it all the way to japan without him knowing— it was just impossible.

Yet that didn't stop from the lavender eyed boy to keep stealing glances at the silver haired male, who met his eyes in a gaze that seemed so familiar— and those blue eyes made his heart beat thump faster than ever before.

. . . Louis?