ⓨⓞⓤ'ⓡⓔ ⓟⓡⓔⓣⓣⓨ

In all honesty, Louis didn't know how he had gotten in this situation where two auburn haired boys were shoving him into a dress and long silver haired wig

    In all honesty, Louis didn't know how he had gotten in this situation where two auburn haired boys were shoving him into a dress and long silver haired wig. What had he done to deserve this? Oh right, Tamaki had said the host clubs job was to make every girl happy— and to accomplish this the hosts had to do something tonight that will ensure a girl's happiness!

   Slipping on the white pumps, he looked into the mirror at himself, quietly disgusted but also surprised. He really did look pretty like a girl, spinning a bit he smiled.

   To be honest this wasn't half bad.

  "Louis! What's taking so long in there? Hurry up," Hollered Hikaru's voice, as his brother stood by his side.

  "Coming!" Louis opened the curtain, the twins jaw dropped and a blonde first year gawked in surprise.

   "You're pretty!" They all Exclaimed, besides Kyoya and Mori who just stood silent, both also very surprised at the silver haired boy's transformation.

   The double doors of the room was slammed opened, a lavender eyed boy with an angry expression on his face stood there.

   "Gentleman! What are you doing? The guests are—" Tamaki paused, watching as a gorgeous silver haired girl turned around and smiled shyly at him a crimson blush going to her face.

  "So what do you think?" The twins mused, as their boss was quietly shuddering on the inside.

  "Lou~chan, you look so cute!" Mistukuni chirped, making the blush on Louis's face darkened.

   Of course he was embarrassed as he stumbled forward a bit, who wouldn't be? However he had to admit, he did look good for a guy that's dressed as a girl.

   And as Louis gave a small farewell to the troop then walked off, his heels clicking against the ground without even stumbling. Tamaki whimpered a bit:

   "Why couldn't I have dressed him up like that sooner?"