ⓕⓛⓞⓦⓔⓡ ⓑⓞⓨ

"Monsieur, I seriously don't think I'm supposed to be in here!" Shivered Louis, looking as Tamaki continued to drag the boy down the corridor by the hand

"Nonesense! You're on break right? Besides, I'm your boss! So that means we can hang out today," Tamaki retorted back, stopping in front of two large double doors.

Louis sweat dropped at this, Tamaki really didn't know the consequences a servant will have for not complete if their daily work! However, the blue orbed boy really did wanna see the library since he's never seen it before.

The bubbly blonde let out a laugh and patted his friends shoulder:

"Louis! I welcome you to the St. Suoh Library."

The doors opened dramatically, and a bright light shined in Louis's eyes— squinting he slowly took a step forward. The light fading a bit and finally there they were, all of the books of the world.

Well so Louis thought.

"T-There's so many!" Stated Louis, his surprises expression slowly turned into a gleeful one— he sped forward to the nearest bookshelf happily picking out a random book.

"Hehehe, I knew you'd like it!" Chirped the blonde following close behind the silver haired boy.

"Tamaki, May you read to me again? If you don't mind," Louis asked, beaming up at the blonde who was only a few centimetres taller than the blue eyed boy.

"Sure," Tamaki nodded, smiling at his friend.

That's the first time he called me by my name, thought the lavender eyed boy, a light blush on his face.

As the two picked out more books to read and look at, they went and sat down on a couch next to each other. And as Tamaki began to read aloud, Louis listened intently— asking questions mid sentences and asking how to pronounce certain words.

"Louis, how old are you?" Asked Tamaki, after he had finished telling the silver haired boy about the book they were reading.

"Hm? I'm twelve," Replied Louis, still looking down at the picture of a flower on the books page.

"Oh, I'm thirteen,"

"Really? So you're like my big brother, right?" Louis asked, tilting his head to the side while looking up in Tamaki's lavender eyes.

The question was innocent enough however Tamaki's heart burst to life at how innocent Louis was— and the lavender eyed boy just adored that. He knew nothing of loss, nor pain, however Tamaki wondered.

Did Louis know how to love?