ⓚⓘⓢⓢ ⓚⓘⓢⓢ ⓕⓐⓛⓛ ⓘⓝ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

The sun was setting on the mansion in France as the silver haired boy laid his head in the blondes lap, Tamaki recited poems from the book he was reading aloud as the blue eyed boy looked up at the sky

"Hey Tamaki?" Asked Louis, looking back into his friends lavender orbs.

"Yeah?" Tamaki Replied back, looking down at the gardener with an arched brow.

"Will we always be like this?" Louis asked, lacing his hand together over his chest.

"Of course, don't ask such trivial things,"

"Trivial?"

The blonde laughed, "It means silly, you still have a lot to learn," he said, running his hands through the silver haired boys hair.

"Hm...hey, since I have a lot to learn, how about you teach me then?" Louis smiled while sitting up, "You can start by reading me to me, every single book in St. Suoh library," Stated Louis, smiling brightly.

"Sounds like a plan," Promised Tamaki, looking at Louis's smile that seemed to light up his entire life.

"Aw! Now you've done it commoner," Complained a auburn haired boy, frowning as his twin stood next to him.

"We were going to feature that renaissance in an up coming school auction!" Said his twin, giving the same frown.

"The bidding on that was going to start off at 8 million yen!"

"E-E-Eight million yen!" Both Haruhi And Louis stuttered out, their faces growing pale.

Haruhi started hyperventilating for her friend, counting on her fingers how many thousands were in a million.

"I-I'm going to have to pay you back, right?" The blue eyed boy asked, turning his attention towards the twins who only sniggered at him.

"With what money, neither of you can even afford a school uniform!" The teased.

The lavender eyed boy Hummed at this, an idea popping on his head making him smirk. This was perfect! Tamaki knew a good way to make the silvette stay.

"What's with that grubby outfit anyway?"

As the twins poked fun at the poor boy, a dark haired male stepped forward picking up a piece of that blue glass— a smile on his lips as he held his black notebook.

"Well, what do you have suppose we do Tamaki?" Asked the four eyed boy, looking over at the president of the host club.

Sitting down back in his chair, Tamaki crosses his legs:

"There's a famous saying, Louis," The name rolled off Tamaki's tongue in a purr, "When in Rome you do what the romans Do, since you have no money you can pay with your body!" Pointed the blonde, smirking as he closed his eyes in thought.

Louis froze at this, a light blush crawling onto his face as the innocent boy tried to realize what he meant by that.

Pay with my body?