ⓘⓕ ⓦⓔ ⓓⓘⓓⓝ'ⓣ ⓜⓔⓔⓣ

If they didn't meet? If Louis hadn't  accepted to go to Ouran Academy, then the silver haired boy would still be sitting in that St

If they didn't meet? If Louis hadn't accepted to go to Ouran Academy, then the silver haired boy would still be sitting in that St. Suoh Library all alone.

With a book to his face labeled 'Lonely King' perched in is hands as he read the rest of his days away. All alone in hopes that Tamaki Suoh would return to him.

In hopes that the promise they made would be fulfilled.

And Tamaki? It wouldn't change for that blonde, though, his memories of the past would have soon faded ever so slowly when Haruhi Fujioka joined the host club.

And Louis will only by a childhood memory, a childhood first love— but not Tamaki's last.

Though if that had happened and if Haruhi and Tamaki lived happily ever after— Louis would still be waiting. Unbeknownst that his true love forgot about him.

That beautiful blue eyed boy would sit against a familiar tree, holding a book to his chest as he wore his circular frames.

"We'll meet again, you promised me," He would whisper, and watch as the sun hid behind the hills— and he'd continue watching that same sunset over, and over, and over again.

  Waiting patiently with hope in his eyes, all the while he wasted his life away.

   For a boy that would have forgotten all about him.