ⓟⓤⓡⓔ

Gentle music played through out the music room as the hosts entertained their guests, a certain blonde popular as ever however he had anxiety crawling onto him

    Gentle music played through out the music room as the hosts entertained their guests, a certain blonde popular as ever however he had anxiety crawling onto him. What if Louis was watching?

   And that's when Tamaki had sent Louis away get get more refreshments at the store— convinced that the blue eyed boy would be upset to witness Tamaki flirting with girls and caressing them in ways that the blonde could only dreamed to do to Louis.

   At the store Louis looked at the instant coffee, shrugging his shoulder he bought a few jars putting it into his basket. A smile dancing across his face, this was the perfect opportunity to talk to Tamaki once he gets back. And when he does, he'll give him the taste of his lips against the blondes. After all he said he would...so he will.

  Walking back to the host club with a sigh, he wished that Haruhi was still with him though she had already went home after wishing him good luck with his debt. Louis frowned, he hated being in debt to these people since they were just so pushy.

    As Tamaki flirted with his guests a red head beside him drank her tea, humming softly as she took notice of the silver haired boy entering the music room once again.

   "May I have a word with you, Tamaki?" She asked politely, smirking smugly seeing his other guest frown at the blondes attention directed towards her.

  "I recetntky heard that the host club is keeping a kitten without a pedigreed," She Mused, setting her tea cup down onto the table.

   "Well I wouldn't call him that," The blonde replied, his heart clenching at her words— even if Louis was a kitten...he was a cute kitten.

   "Speak of the devil," Tamaki looked up at Louis who was walking forward carrying a bag in his arms, however he bumped into a girl accidentally almost tumbling over.

    "I'm sorry, are you alright?" Asked Louis, worry clear in his eyes as he helped the girl pick herself up.

    The guest blushed brightly heat coming to her face as steam left her ears, "Y-Y-Y-Yes!" with that she skrrted away, squealing.

    "Did you get everything on the list piglet?" Interrupted Tamaki, forcing a smile at Louis.

    Why is he so popular? Thought Tamaki, but already knowing why.

    Louis was too pure for his own good.