ⓘⓝⓣⓔⓡⓡⓞⓖⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ

Louis stood there awkwardly as girls picked up tea cups filled up with cheap instant coffee, casting a glance to the side went Tamaki had practically dipped a girl right in front of him

     Louis stood there awkwardly as girls picked up tea cups filled up with cheap instant coffee, casting a glance to the side went Tamaki had practically dipped a girl right in front of him. The blue eyed boy has never felt jealousy before, he has of course read about it but if he could describe the feelings he felt right at this moment it would be jealousy.

   And the boy wondered, does Tamaki still want Louis to fulfill that request? Taking one last glance at the blonde, he turned on his heel to go and pay off his debt. A frown tugging his lips as he walked away, no Louis didn't like this at all.

He expected their reunion would be magical— with hugs and a kiss neither one of them would forget. However what the blue eyed boy was Greeted with? Tamaki flirting with girls, though he could see where he was coming from.

Tamaki always did say that he wanted to make every girl happy, yet Louis wondered if the blonde had forgotten about his own happiness?

"Lou~Chan!" Shouted a happy third year, pouncing in the silver haired boy as he observed his surroundings.

"E-Eh?" Louis looked down at his upper classman, wondering where the nickname had come from.

"Wanna go have some cake with me?" Asked the third year, bouncing on his heels as he looked up at Louis hope sparkling in his eyes.

Louis's eyes lit up a bit at the mention of eating, quickly nodding with a happy smile; "Sure!"

"Alright lets go!" Cheered the smaller boy, dragging him forward to where the ladies and Takashi were.

"Hello," Louis waved, giving a polite smile to the ladies who only waved at him back— a light blush coating their cheeks.

      And so the mini interrogation began!