Prologue

Third Person POV

A cloak figure ran passing by the tall slender trees whose branches swing wildly as a presence has disturbed the quiet forest. Her long dark cloak sway in the air as she ran. Her face cloaked by her hood. She ran briskly and swiftly, jumping over any lodge and duck below any branches that may hit her face. Her pace slowed down as a mansion came into her view. She stopped by a tree taking in the full view of the mansion and murmured, "This is the place."

Walking down the halls was a purple hair boy with lilac colored eyes. He was dressed in a school uniform and carried a teddy bear that had an eyepatch on its left eye.

"Ne, Teddy isn't today a boring day?" he asked as he brought the teddy bear up to his face. He then looked out the window. It was night time, the moon shone brightly enveloping the dark sky. No stars were present. Only darkness and light was painted across the sky.

"Isn't it pretty Teddy?" the boy said.

Then a gush of wind was heard. The boy averted his eyes to the sound to see a curtain next a window to be flapping rapidly. There stood a figure on the window still, sitting there criss crossed, arms folded. Upon examining the figure it was relevant to be a female.

"Excuse my intrusion," the mysterious female said "Are you a resident of this household?"

Kanato POV

"Are you a resident of this household?" the mysterious person said.

She was wearing a cloak that covered her from head to toe so I couldnt see her face. The only way to distinguish the person to be female was from their figure and voice.

"Yes I am. Who are you?" I asked.

The female got off the window still and walked towards me but stopped to keep a distance between us.

"I was sent here by a man. He said I can live here," she said.

I stood there a bit confused, but then a grin appeared on my feature.

"Eh? I wasn't told about this. We weren't notified about a guest coming over. Ne, Teddy do you think she's lying?" I ask as I looked at teddy, "That means she's a trespasser. So we can get rid of her," I said as my grin widened and my eyes gazed at the girl. I extended my arm towards her slowly, reaching for her throat.

"I was sent her by Karlheinz," she said.

My eyes widen and my hand stopped. I retracted my arm and glared at her, "who are you?"

She brought her right arm and placed it at the center of her chest. "The names Evelina. May I ask yours?"

"Kanato," I said as I stared at her intently.

"Pleasure to meet you Kanato, I was notified there were others living here. I would like to introduce myself to everyone as I'll be staying here," she said as she looked around carefully examining her surroundings.

"They're inside the mansion. Doing their own business," I said as I started walking. The female followed and walked by my side. "I'll gather them to the living room so you should stay there and wait for everyone," I continued.

"Alright," she said. I glanced at her. Her cloak swayed gently with her every movement. I wasn't able to see her face as it was cloaked by her hood. Who is she really? Why did he sent her? Was she the next bride? I gripped Teddy as my thoughts wandered. Whoever she is she was sent here by him and she doesn't appear afraid either. Who is she?