Prologue

Here we go!!!!

~~**~~

13 years ago

The room went silent as the most dangerous and richest man in Korea, walked inside the meeting room where sat all the other drug dealers and killers. The old man walked to the chair placed in middle with his son. They both held their heads up high as they sat on the chair. Facing their rivals.

The other men inside the room were a little afraid to say anything. Their throats seemed dry. 

"You should start the meeting. I don't have all day." The old man who just arrived spoke before his hand raised upwards gesturing the servant who came with them to light up the cigarette.  

"So, As you all know-" A man stood up who seemed as the speaker of every meeting to begin the conversation. 

"The war between South Korea and North Korea is never ending. And we also know that Mr Jeon and Mr ..." He trailed of as he looked to the other side which also had a man siting there on the chair with a whole lot of people behind him. His head also held up high showing his dangerous face.

"Mr Lee Jinsu. Who is the leader of the most dangerous gang in North Korea named kkangpae are behind this hardship. Because of this fight people are taking advantage."

"Come to the main point. I have to go back to my place."  Mr Lee spoke as he raised an eyebrow at the man siting in front with his son also known as Mr Jeon.

"The main point is, they are coming."

"Who?" This time one of the man in the crowd spoke. 

"The Nochu gang and they are right now getting all the drug deals we are getting from small places in Asia. This is all because of the fight between us. We are not together so they think we are weak." The speaker took a break before he chugged down a glass of wine. 

"Which is why they are getting stronger and sooner they will take over the whole Korea. We will all be there slaves." Mr Jeon had a shocked face while Jinsu too. They never heard about that gang in long time. 

There was a time when Korea was together and they kicked that gang out of Korea to back to Japan. 

"What should we do? DO you want us to be together?" lee Jinsu spoke from North Korea's side making all the drug dealers and killers siting in the room to look at him. Everyone here had families and they all wanted to feed them and not become jobless. 

"Yes." The speaker let out with a sigh. 

"But- There is only one way. Marriage proposal for the first grandson and granddaughter to get married in your families."  Mr jeon looked at his son who was just looking down at his wedding ring.

His son was already married and it was the same with Jinsu which is why the people choose the grandchildren. 

"Are you crazy?!!" The old man stood up along with his son. "How can this be possible?!!!" Mr Jeon's voice rising.

He huffed in anger as  other people tried to calm him down. " I am sorry but this is the only way we have found, Because if the two gangs just come together and release a news that won't do anything. But if we say that there is going to be a stronger bond of relationship which is going to tie these two land together than that will have a larger impact."

Both of the man Jeon and Lee looked at each other as they tried thinking of what to say. They both know that whatever word comes out of their mouth is going to be taken seriously so they need to act smart. 

Lee Jinsu was the first one. His son was back in North Korea but he knew that he will not disagree with his statement.

"I am wiling to do that since my shares are going down and if doing this means more money. I am ready." He held his hand high up making the crowd to jump in excitement. 

Mr Jeon looked at his son who didnt even say a word in the meeting and just listened to his father. He slowly nodded agreeing with the deal.

"Alright. I  Jeon Jae eun declare that my first grandson will marry Lee Jinsu's first grand daughter on their 18th birthday." Guns sound covered the screams as they happily shot them in the sky. 

Both of their hands connected as they gave each other a small smile. This was  the day a love story between two different world was just started by their ancestors.

This was placed as for Korea's peace but deep down it was also for Jeon and kkangpae gang's profit. 

They were going to get all the drug deals now and all the other deals which were taken away from them because of the rumours. This is where the story begins...

TBC

Hope you like it? ANy questions do ask. Thank you so much. Love you all for reading.