.Chapter Twenty Six.

Read it all!! if you skip than.. You will be confused..

~~**~~

No one was talking inside that dark room as both the two male inside the room and the girl looked at each other. 

"okay!" The older male with pale skin spoke. Trying get rid of the awkwardness. "Okay so, Namjoon this is Y/n and Y/n this is Namjoon."

"You didn't tell her about me before this?" Yoongi shushed him with his eyes before turning to the girl who sat their confused. Her hands were constantly rubbing against each other as she tried remembering even a little bit of her life in the past. 

"S-So. My name is Y/n?" The girl spoke so innocently as a small pout was formed on her lips. 

"Wah! She looks just like her." Namjoon whispered to yoongi. 

"I know." The man said again before turning to find the girl looking outside the big window inside the room.

"Okay so starting from your personal info. You are 19 years old and your name is Kim y/n." The girl smiles after hearing about herself. "Wow! I am 19! That's exciting." She gets happy before she looks at the two shocked man. 

"okay....." Yoongi let out before continuing with his made up information. 

In reality, she was the second twin named Park Y/n. Who just woke up from coma after the doctors thought she was dead. She was brought out of the hospital window. It was even more better since the girl was admitted to level 1 of the hospital building. 

But before they could dig her grave. She was found alive by one of the doctors of Nochhu's agency. So basically Mr Kim was trying to get his hands on Jeon Y/n and Jimin since they betrayed the company. 

"Also there are a lot of things you would like to know." Namjoon smirked as he looked at the photos of you and Jungkook in the file. 

Mr Kim was happy that both of them now hated their own father Minjun but now he wanted more. It was as if he had a lot of time to waste. It was a childish game this man was trying to play with Park's family. 

But this is not the only family he's playing with. His own son is being played by him while an innocent girl is brought into this mess. 

~~**~~

The girl tried to stop her sobs as she rubbed the alcohol medicine on her wounds which her husband accidentally gave her. Taehyung and Chaeyoung both were now married. It was so sudden when Mr Kim declared that he wanted a secret marriage with only the two families involved. 

The two families were brought together for business purposes. The Kim's needed the money to run their agency so he purposed this deal with Chaeyoung's family to marry their daughter to his son. 

First the poor girl thought that this was okay as she was trying to help her parents. Mr Kim's personality was known by everyone. He was a physco. But now she is regretting everything.