.Chapter Twenty Four.

I wrote a whole chapter on what happened and I never said it was fake but some people stated it was... like what???

I don't know. I think it should be simple now. And I never said that chapter was not what happened..... It is true!!! But nation have Jimin wrong info.

😣🐇

~~••~~

It was nearly One in the morning when the black car was parked outside the mansion.

After few second the driver seat door opened. A guy with black clothes came outside from the car. "Oh sir. You are here." A bodyguard came running to the person.

"Yes. Inform Namjoon, I will be sleeping for a while after that long drive. Later I will come and meet him."

The latter nods before bowing his head to him.

~~~**~~~

It was early in the morning as Jungkook was punching the hard bag with full force.

Everything was black inside that room as he was practicing. His bare chest was covered with sweat while his face was red.

Suddenly, a sound of someone coming inside the place was heard making the boy to stop his actions.

"I think you should stop. It's too much practicing." Jimin spoke while he pushed his hair back.

Jimin yawned before walking closer to the man who was huffing.

"Hyung I can't. I just got news last night that Agent yoongi is here." This made Jimin gasp as his eyes were widened.

"Y-yoongi?" Jungkook nodded before he picked his drink bottle. Gulping down water, his Jawline was in display so sharp and sexy.

"So what are we doing now?" Jimi scoffed before he sat on the chair placed by the table in that room.

"Yoongi was the one who suggested the idea of replacing y/n that night. I was listening to them while hiding behind the door but couldn't do anything." Jungkook looked shocked at that.

"So it was him?-" Jimin sighed before taking the bottle from the boy and started drinking water.

"Yea, he is literally what's keeping that whole agency alive. Kim is just rich that's why he has name but Yoongi is a dangerous man."

Jungkook tsked as he started wiping the sweat from his chest. His mind on who this man was. All he wanted to do was just save you and his baby.

~~**~~

Y/n was in the kitchen while making some breakfast for the two man in the house and for herself.

Flipping the pancakes to see it turn golden made her gulp in hunger.

" Aish!!" Jimin yelled as he walked closer to you. His face showing disappointment.

"Y/n. How many times I have said no cooking since you are pregnant. I don't want you to be tired." The girl smiled at her elder brother's scolding before pouting.

"But I wanted to make you nice breakfast since.today is a big day." The melted at those words from his sister.

He pats her head before sitting on the chair. Just than Jungkook came down from the  downstairs- looking all fresh and hot.

His white t-shirt tucked inside his pants as he walked down with a phone in his right hand.

"Sorry, I didn't keep you guys waiting. Did I." Jimin smirked before shaking his head as a no.

Jungkook ignored your presence as he started digging the food made by you. His eyes lit up in pleasure as he groaned.

"Wah!! These coconut pancakes are so yummy. Thanks Jinae shi." Jungkook thanked the old lady inside the kitchen who stood there frozen.

She was about to speak to.Inform she didn't make them but y/n stops her as she also sits down and starts eating.

After few seconds passed. Jungkook turned to Jimin. "Hyung. I will be home late today. You know since I am not a married man anymore, so many girls are begging for a date." Y/n had her eyes opened as she looks at her brother.

Her grip tighten around the spoon before she scoffed.

' who cares. It's his life. We are not even a married couple anymore. I don't care at all.' Y/n kept reminding herself as the man in front only sighed.

He could never look at anyone expect you. Even if you are not legally his but in his heart he knows that you only belong to him and no one else.

Y/n stood from her chair before going into the kitchen to.place her dishes.

Jungkook could see that jealousy in her eyes. And he loved it.

"I told you." Jimin whispered before licking his lip and continues eating his breakfast.

~~**~~

TBC

I HOPE THIS IS NOT GETTING BORING!! But thanks for the support.

This book will end soon...

Bieeeeeeeee😣😂🤗