.Chapter Thirteen.

BTS= Dead leaves or Magic shop 

Eric Nam= Honestly....

~~**~~

With a red tight attire hugging her curves, she walked inside the club. Her hands kept going down towards her dress to pull it down every now and then. She was feeling a bit uncomfortable in the dress. 

Her heart was beating under the rib cage as she walked with the loud music raping her ears. She know when she leaves this place she would be deaf. 

"How can I help you mam?" Suddenly a raspy voice was heard from behind making the girl to take her position and turn. Her hands in a fist as she smiled at the person before answering. 

"I-I am fine. Thanks." She spoke coldly making the man to nod and turn away. When he left, Y/n walked further into the club. This is when her eyes landed on the VIP section where a man was sitting with few girls by his side. She immediately scanned the man to insure that it is her target. "Yes, got him." she whispered to her earpiece before fixing her hair and dress. 

Her hands were sweating and she could feel that this was going to be a long night. 

"Mr Seokjin?" Y/n questioned pretending to not know. The man only nods as he signs the girl to come closer. His long legs were on the table as he was holding the wine in his right hand. There was no denying he looked dashing.

"I was assigned for the night with you." Seokjin smirked before he licked his lips. "I am sure it will be a great night." His hand got on her thigh as he squeezed it making her gasp. It was sliding upwards but she stopped it from going any further. "I am sorry but don't you think we should continue this in your place."

She was mentally slapping herself. All she wanted now was to have Taehyung and JImin to do their work quickly. 

Meanwhile Seokjin bit his lip when he saw one of his man standing behind the girl. He winked at the man giving him a sign to do something. The bodyguard quickly bowed before heading outside. 

"Yea, we should go. I don't want to waste my night siting here." The man spoke while leaning in closer to the girl.

~~..~~

Everything was black. She did not see anything other than the moon light shining through the window. Her hands were tied at the back while her mouth was covered to prevent her from screaming. 

Her eyes tightly closed, as she was thinking of what made her come into this position. But she remembered nothing other than the faint vision of Seokjin taking her to her condo.

"mhhmmm" She tried yelling but her words were silenced due to the clothe around her mouth. Her tears were streaming down onto her cheeks. Her vision started going blurry again since she was getting tired. Her wrists were hurting maybe there will be bruise there.

'Where is she? What happened?' All these questions were running inside her head. Even though she was too tired to do anything she still tried to move her body around on the floor to reach the window.