.Chapter Three.

~~**~~

"Nice to meet you Mr Lee." Jungkook's father spoke as he shook his hand with the other man. They were smiling but only the people closer to the families could tell that they were fake smiles. Y/n hid behind her mother as she tried to think that her turn of greeting will never come.

But that was not the reality.

"Omo! Is this is my daughter in law." A female voice rang inside the mansion making all the guests head to turn up.

There she was Jungkook's mother who was elegantly walking down the stairs with her million dollar jewellery.

"Where is she? My Jungkook's wife." She spoke when she reached the guests. Without greeting anyone her first instinct was the young girl who was standing behind her mother. Walking up to her, she held the girl's wrist.

"You are so pretty and innocent." The old lady spoke as she eyed Y/n with mysterious eyes. "What's your name love?" She asked again before she gave her a smile. Y/n nervously bit her lip before looking at her father's and mother's direction.

Wanting them to speak. But before they can. Some unfamiliar voice from behind spoke.

"She can't speak." It was Mr Jeon. He placed his hand on his wife's waist before gripping it. Telling his wife to stop it. The old lady nervously giggled as she moved her hand away from Y/n's wrist.

"Oh! Is that so."

"I am sorry."

Y/n politely waved her hands telling her that it was okay. She tried to sign talk but the mother only laughed. "Sorry. But it's funny. Who knew the dangerous gang in North Korea had a daughter who was mute." She laughed a little more before calming herself down.

Y/n gulped the knot which was forming on her throat. 'It's okay. It's okay.' She talked to herself. Her father shook his head when minho gritted his teeth. About to march towards the old lady.

"Where is your son?" Mr Lee spoke this time with his cold voice. He tried calm down his bulging pulse of snapping Mrs Jeon's head.

"Ah yea, he is downstairs. Practicing." Y/n looked down somehow feeling really shy to meet her to be husband. She so wanted to see who he was. Just than Mrs Lee signed her husband something making him gawk.

"My daughter would like to meet him so that they can get to know each other.

And also from there own we can start their wedding preparations too." He spoke while the boy's parents looked at each other before agreeing.

"Yea, we are okay with that. My loyal secretary Jimin will take her safely to the place." At that Mr Lee nods and signs his daughter to walk up.

No one cared about she wanted. No one cared if she was okay meeting him alone. A stranger. But it's okay. That's her life.

~~**~~

Here he was. Sweat dripping down his face on his bare chest. He punched the bag with his full strength. His mind kept replying those words.

"I loved you Jungkook. But now you are getting married to someone. I guess I am happy. Maybe I should have confronted my feeling before" Eunha spoke but before she could push him away Jungkook smirked.

"The answer would have been the same. Which is a big fat No."

He ignored those words at that time but now he was feeling angry for not breaking her face to even think about this.

His punches were getting harder as he tried to think of something else. But nothing was happening. The words were replaying like broken CD.

Jungkook was about to punch again when he heard a small sound of heel click. His eyes turned dark at the unfamiliar smell of that someone.

'Girl?'

He thought before turning to only find a girl standing there. With a black dress.

His eyes trailed down and up. As if checking her out. Meanwhile she stood with her hands gripped on her dress. She was blushing so hard when she felt him walking closer.

She slowly backed away from him. But stopped when her back touched the wall. Her breath hitched when she felt his hands on her arm. He traced his fingers against her soft skin. Jungkook didn't know why he was doing this and what was making him do this but he wanted to touch her.

Her eyes were shaking as her breathing got abnormal. She knew that he would touch her later after the marriage but again this was unexpected in the first meeting. She closed her eyes tightly.
But her fantasy was shuttered when she heard him speak for the first time.

"Who are you?" Jungkook let out with his husky cold voice sending shivers down her spine. Y/n opened her eyes as her gaze looked at his face.

Her hands were shaking as she brought them upwards. She pointed her shaking index finger to his chest making him watch this all with a weird look. Than later the brunette pointed at her self and connected her hands.

Jungkook's upper lip turned upwards in confusion as he tried to figure out what she was saying.

"What? What was that?" He said with the same cold tone. Y/n gulped before she tired to do the gesturing again. But before she could do it, he grabbed her hand. Making her fall onto his chest. His grip tightning as he looked into her teary eyes.

"Don't fucking play with me. Speak!" He yelled on her face making her flinch at the sudden action. Their bodies touching each other as her hand was placed on his bare sweaty chest.

As if the moment was stopped by some strong powers. His eyes were not leaving her's there was a lot of pain. He narrowed his eyes. who was she?

She choked on her tears but no voice came out making her cry even more. Her wrist paining as he was holding it too tight. Without realising he was too close to her making their lips nearly touch.

"I will ask again. WHo are you?" he whispered and she looked down making him roll his eyes. He than suddenly pushed her away harshly.

She was about to fall when he caught her. His hands resting on his waist as Y/n gripped onto his shoulder tightly. Digging her nails on his flesh.

~~**~~

TBC

A gift. I don't know. I felt like updating again.