.Chapter Eleven.

It's for one of my loyal reader and sister. You know who you are. I just want to say I love you. 

oh also sorry for any mistakes.

~~**~~

Jungkook wiped the water droplets on his chest. His towel which was covering his lower body was showing his V line perfectly. His manly body looking so dominant and hot. It felt as if he was advertising an ad. 

He walked outside with the towel only to find you on the bed. 

Your black jeans and black top still on while you were looking through your phone. Jungkook scoffed at your childish behaviour before going to the walk in closet. He picked up a white shirt and a black pyjama. 

After he wore his clothes, he came outside in the room. His hands brushing the brown silky hair backwards. From the corner of his eyes he could see you with your nightie. That silky pink fabric looked good on you. 

You stood in front of the mirror, fixing your hair. Unaware of the fact that your husband was checking you out. His eyes roaming from top to bottom. 

His eyes landed on your bare legs as the gown was only up to your knees. These little showing of the skin, was making something turn hard inside his pants again. 

He walked towards you and without you knowing he sneaked his arms around your waist. His eyes closed as he sniffed your scent. "You are beautiful." He spoke calmly, making you smile unknowingly. 

You nodded your head before biting your lip as he kissed your neck softly. This might be the last time he would ever touch you like this because after tonight-

"mhhhm. I want you right now Y/n." His eyes were now looking at your frame through the mirror as he broke your thoughts. Lust was all you could see at that moment. 

Before you could answer him. He picked you up in his arms and bought you to the bed. Placing you softly on the bed he hovered on top of you. His dark brown orbs scanning your small frame underneath. 

Leaning in closer, he closed the gap and kissed your lips softly. You didn't know why but just at the moment you felt it again. That electric feeling whenever he touches. And surprisingly you never want to deny his touch. But instead you wanted it more. 

 Just like right now. You wanted to moan his name but you couldn't. Biting your bottom lip you tried to stop yourself from saying anything. 

"I so want to hear your voice Y/n." He suddenly spoke when his lips left your neck. You could only blink and not say anything. 

~~**~~

Same night 

AFTER MIDNIGHT

The man walked under the dim light of the street lamps. His feet fastening as he brought mask more upwards to cover the face more properly. He didn't wanted to get caught. 

When he reached the small valley he sighed in relief. It was the place he was meeting the other man. The man who was going to make a deal with him. 

His veins on his arms showing since he was wearing short sleeve white top. "You here already?" A voice spoke from bhind. The man quickly turned around scanning his surroundings. 

"Hyung?"

"Yes. How have you been my brother Jungkook?" 

~~**~~

Next Morning

Kim Namjoon went through the files he just received from his agent. His smile not leaving his face as he was scanning each pages. 

"Well done Y/n! I knew you would be able to do this." Y/n bowed as a thank you and Namjoon continued searching for the things he wanted. 

"Ahhh! This is it!" He yelled making Y/n stumble back a little bit. 

"W-What happened sir?" Namjoon just smiled as he placed the file on the table. 

"The Wang's are going in jail now and with them Mr Jeon too."  Y/n eyes widened in shock as she tried to rethink the situation.

"Wait what? Why Mr Jeon?" 

Namjoon scrunched his nose as he spoke again. His hands clutched together and his glasses slightly on the edge of his nose. "Because he was the one who made the deal. If we submit these files, than Mr jeon will go down and with him the business will also go down." Y/n was even more confused now. 

"But if it's only Mr Jeon than Jungkook will still be out and he will continue his fathers steps." Namjoon laughed at that making the girl to widen her eyes in surprise. This wasn;t the reaction she was expecting. 

"Y/n. Oh lord. Why do you think we have had Eunha and Jimin there with him as his best friends and than you as his wife. After today when you will leave him and live your real life. He will be destroyed. He will go crazy since he wouldn't bare the cheat from his best friends also known as his right hand and his innocent wife." The man stood up as he faced the outside view. 

"He won't be able to do much since he is not going to have any support. It's not easy for him at all. So don't worry about him." 

She stood there with her mouth wide open. Indeed it will be painful to loose a friend who has been there with you every single time of your life. Y/n was amazed at her boss's words. He was indeed the best leader. 

Even though she felt sorry for Jungkook. She was happy that she will be finally free. 

"Welcome back Y/n. It's been a long time." Y/n nodded before accepting the handshake from her leader. She completed her big mission today. 

It's not that she was not doing any missions in North Korea. She was secretly assigned to do other missions there but this was her main focus and today was the day she accomplished it. 

With no feelings left behind. 

~~**~~

TBC

HOW WAS IT?

Now the story begins........ hehehehe