.Chapter Twenty Two.

D

idn't proff read so no hate... But do tell me if there is a mistake.💥

~~**~~

Jungkook smiled as he leaned in closer to her. He thought she gave her forgiveness to what he did.

Just when he was about to attach his lips to hers, he was pushed back with a force.

His eyes were wide open when he realised what happened.

"You really thought I was going to let you kiss me after all that you did to me?" Jungkook smiled painfully as he looked at the girl.

His eyes were shaking in fear. Fear of losing the only person he loves.

His hands went up as he tried holding her hand back. But she slapped his hand away.

"NO! I said stop it." She yelled as she clutched her dress. Her eyes were now red due to all the anger.

Jungkook was shocked since this is not what he expected but he didn't wanted to lose you.

Even if it meant kidnapping you.

~~••~~

It was all a mess. The guest were gossiping as they all looked around to see where the girl was.

Meanwhile Mr Park was more worried about you. He wanted to know if you were safe. So he called one of his man.

"Where is she?"

"Sir we have no clue." The old man shook his head in disappointment as he looked over the crowd.

"I want you to see where she is now!"

~~••~~

Jungkook's Private condo

Jungkook wiped his tear as he looked at the girl lying on his bed.

"I love you and that's why I can't see you become someone else." He said as he caressed her cheek.

Jungkook covered her slim body with the blanket before going to the other side. He also got inside and faced his wife. Who he missed so much.

" I love you." He said it again before he wrapped his hands around her waist.

•••••

You were now fully awake. Rubbing your head harshly you tried to remember what happened. But remembered nothing. Your head was in a lot of pain. Just than you looked to the side to find your ex husband. Sleeping peacefully.

A disappointed sigh left your mouth as you sat up straight on the bed.

After few minutes of waiting he also woke up. "Y/n.." he spoke in his husky voice making you weak. Even after all the things he did to you, you couldn't forget that your heart only belonged to him.