Chapter 5

"Collie run!" I growled, one of them lunged for me, but I was to quick I ducked, and went for the soft under belly, scratching, biting, growling. The fox whimpered, and collapsed onto the ground, and I bolted away, right behind Collie. But this skulk was not made up of cubs, they were faster than us, and they weren't like furrless, they would not be outmaneuvered. I tried karakking, and this time, it came out correctly. The howling, and barking of a wolf behind them, a few stoped, to look behind them. Most of the time though, they slipped and fell onto they're heads. I knew the Taken were smarter than just chase us, unfortunately I was right, the second part of the skulk appeared in front of us and,tackled us. Then I slammed Collie to the side, and slashed wildly at my attacker, his fur becoming more, and more red. It was a while before my fit of rage for attacking my sister, was over. By the end half of the skulk behind me was gagging, at the sight, of the mangled underbelly of the fox. I looked over at my sister, who was biting at the neck of her attacker, but he was only struggling to get free, she didn't have enough bite force, so I leaped in to help, but I was stopped, by a large gray fox, with a black tipped tail. Eyes, brown but you could see the killer in his eyes, as it was outlined with red, just like any other of the skulk that was the Taken, his paws were deep black, but with the rose scar, that marked one of the Taken. And his jaws huge, teeth Snow White, and large, his snout was the larges I have ever seen in my entire life. The time for observing was no longer, for these eyes, full of death were clawing at my pelt, keeping me from helping my sister. At the first sight of loosening, I whirled around, and tore out one of his ears, he whimpered in pain, but kept going more weary of my attacks this time. Suddenly he froze, and I looked over, to Collie who was chanting something, that's when I realized she was doing kia-sharm. Creating a trap that draws a fox, then insnares them, but the awe was was ended, quickly she was, taken down by a brown fox, and me... I didn't know what was happening until I blacked out.