Chapter 6

I woke up to see in shades, of scarlet but only for a moment, I gained the rest of my  conscience after a quick minute of blinking and rubbing my head. I stood up and tried to walk, but I was tripped, I looked down and saw that I was tied up to a pole. I had no idea where I was, but I was sure about one thing. I had been captured by the Taken. But I didn't know why, I had been kidnaped.i tried chewing at the rope, but then I heard a deep voice coming from out side of a furrless, barrier, a large slab with spy holes, and a small paw pusher, that would open it. The voice was booming from out side of it, "touch one hair on that rope, and you are dead!" He growled outside the barrier. I decided to see if I could get some answers from him before they kill me. "Where is my sister!?" I snarled out. "Still asleep in the next cage, she has the same fate as you cublet." I whimpered thinking of my twin sister dying. It made guilt rip at my throat, it was bitter as beetle shell, it was like sipping 18 moon old milk. I hated it. I needed to protect her, if it killed me. "Your trial is prepared," said the voice. The furrless barrier opened, and a huge black fox with a red marking on his head. He came over, and with a single bite, he split the rope off of my foot. "Get on with you" he said barring his teeth, ushering me out of the cage, then I saw my sister, groggily walking out of the cage next to me, being forced out by her guard. We were brought through a hall of rock, and every now and then hot steam plumed out of the sides. We came to a large cave there was a fox on a pedestal, in which I guessed was the leader. "What do you want with us?" I ask but I got scratched in the back, "you will speak when spoken to!" Said the guard right behind me. "It is fine Talon. I can answer this for the clueless cublet." She said. The fox was pure white, with a strange blue marking on her forehead. "You have been brought before us today, so that we can ask you where the Elders are." I sighed out of relief, the moment was short lived. They weren't going to kill us. But she continued "and THEN we will kill you,"