6

1 month later

Logan's pov

Honey still hasn't told anybody that she is pregnant. And I think she should because they are starting to notice. But she said she is gonna do it today or sometime this week. And since I wake up before everybody else. I decided to go to the gym. And right when I left their was the paparazii. Then I started to drive and some one came out of no where and then everything went black.

Tyga's pov

We were eating downstairs and honey was starting to tell us something.

Honey: I have to tell yall something.

Me: Hold up im getting a call from Logan

Me: Hey Lo. Wassup.

??: This isnt Alejandra. Is this the Fiance of Alejandra Browning.

Me: Yea. Who is this.

??: Im officer Palmer and she has just been in a horrible car accident. She is at Liberty Hospital.

Me: Im on my way now.

I hung up and it felt like i was gonna have a heart attack.

Me: Logan just got into a accident we got to go to the hospital.

They all got up and we got in the van. Then headed to the hospital.

Me: What room is Lo.. Alejandra Browning in.

lady: Umm she is in surgery right now. So yall can take a seat.

We all sat down. And i had my head in my hands.

Chris: She gon' be alright bro.

Me: you dont know that man.

Chris: Yes. I do. She strong.

~

Dustin's pov

Me and my brothers were in the living room watching the news and making fun of each other. Then I saw logan on tv.

Dustin: Shut up for a minute.

Tv: It has just been reported that the rapper Tyga's Fiance Logan Browning. Has been in a horrible car accident. 

Then they showed a pictures of the car. And it was crushed. So i decided to call Ty to see what hospital she at.

Tyga: Hello.

Dustin: What hospital.

Tyga: Liberty.

Dustin: Ok. Im on my way.

Tyga: Alright.

I hung up. And left.

~

Tyga's pov

We have been sitting here for about an hour or two. And then finally a nurse came out.

Nurse: Alejandra Browning family.

Tyga: Thats us.

 Nurse: Yall can come see her but 3 at a time.

Me , Lauren, and Karrueche went in 1st. She was sleeping so peacfully. Even with the all the scratches she still looked beautiful. Then the doctor walked in.

Doctor: She is a fighter. We thought she wasnt gonna make it through the surgery but she did.

I smiled and looked at her. And then she started to wake up.

Doctor: How are you feeling Logan.

Logan: Umm Im feeling fine. But my head hurts.

Me: hey baby.

Logan: Oh my godness its Tyga.

I looked at the doctor.

Me: Do you know who i am logan.

Logan: duhh your a famous rapper

Doctor: Logan do you know these girls

Logan: Thats my sister and mom.

Doctor: Do you know who that baby is.

Logan: no.

Doctor:  What year is it.

Logan: 2010.

Doctor: Thats the problem.

Me: what is it.

Doctor: She doesnt remember the last 4 years of her life.

I walked out and went to tell everybody. 

Chris: How she doing.

Me: She is doing fine. But she doesnt remember the last 4 years of her life

Justin: what you mean.

Me: She thinks its 2010. So everything after 2010 she doesnt remember. 

Chris: When we gon' be able to see her.

Me: In a few.

~

Logan's pov

Me: So can you tell me the important stuff that happened in the last 4 years.

Karrueche: Well today is June 26, 2014. You have a son named Kyler James Stevenson. Your engaged to Tyga. And a few more famous people are about to come in here so act calm.

Me: Im engaged to Tyga. and i have a son by him. thats crazy. But ok.

Then Justin Bieber and some other people walked in. I held my eyes closed.

Karrueche: Logan open your eyes.

Me: Kae give me some time to let this all sink in. I think this  is a dream.

I held my my eyes close for a few more seconds and then i opened them. Nope i wasnt dreaming. All these people look like they have been crying their eyes out. And when i see other people cry it makes me cry.

Chris: Im so happy your ok.

Then i started crying.

Tyga: Why are you crying.

Me: I cant remember anything. 

Then he walked over and hugged me. It felt so good. 

Me: How long will this go on doctor.

doctor: just a few hours or tomorrow.

I was happy when i heard that. 

Me: Ok yall can stop crying im alive. Now im finna take a nap im tired.

They laughed when i said that then I joined them. And before i knew it i was drifting off to sleep.

Picture of Logan in the multi media.