7

So Ive been in this hospital for 4 weeks and Im ready to get out.All i have is some scratches and bruises.And I think i should be able to get out today cause Kyler birthday is next week and we are having a party.

Micheal: How you feeling baby.

Me: Good. Am i leaving today.

Micheal: Yep.

Me: Finally. This Is Why I hate Hospitals.

Micheal: Let me help you up.

He Helped me up and right when we got out of the hospital paparazzi wouldnt get out my way. I wanted to kill them.

Me: Can you move please.

After i said that they moved a little bit. Then Micheal helped me in the car. 

~ At home~

Right when they opened the door. Everybody said "Welcome Home" I was happy. Then Kyler walked up to me. I wish I could pick him up.

Karrueche: I brought you a surprise.

Me: What.

And then someone I thought I would never see again walked up.

???: Hey Lo.

Me: Maddie. Uhh what are you doing here.

Maddie: I cant come see you. 

Maddie was this girl that used to be really close to me in high school at 1st I was just being her because she was popular then i realized she was cool. We stop being friends when she wanted a relationship but I wasnt a bi. I guess she took my friendship the wrong way. 

Me: Yea you can. I havent saw you in forever. Exuse me i need to talk to my sister.

Maddie: Ok.

~

Karrueche: What.

Me: Why in the hell would you invite her. 

Karrueche: She was your best friend.

Me: Yea. She WAS not any more. You couldve brought somebody else.

karrueche: I dont want to tell her to leave.

Me: tell her that Im taking a nap. And i will text her.

Karrueche: ok.

I cant believe she invited her. She know damn well I dont like her.

~

Micheal: You ok.

Me: Yea. Im just chilling.

Micheal: Im happy to have you back home.

Me: Im happy to be home. I cant wait for Kylers birthday.

Micheal Me either.

~ 1 week later.~

Kyler birthday party is so fun. I feel like its my birthday. Im happy my girl Kim could make it. We have a lot in common. I guess thats why were friends. We decided to take a picture with Minnie Mouse (in multi media) I used makeup to cover the brusies on my stomach. 

Micheal: Cake Time.!!!!

Then everybody sung happy birthday.

Im so happy tpo be home...

Sorry its short had writers block. But Vote,Comment,And Share.!!!!