14

So far me and Dustin have been doing good. We arent dating yet.The public has been on my ass about this michael thing. They have the story all wrong though. They know that Michael cheated but they dont know that I cheated to.   He said that he isnt gonna tell that i cheated because his fans would hate me and threat me. Since Dustin is at the studio and the children are sleep. I decided to cook because he is always hungry. So I played my music and got to cooking.

~
Michael POV

To be honest it is hard taking care of a 2 month old baby. Thank goodness Karrueche lives here. She is a big help. Im kinda started to feel her.

Karrueche: You need anything. Im finna go to the store.

Michael: Umm no.

Karrueche: Ok. 

~

Dustin's POV

Me and my brothers just left the studio. So we finna head to my house. They always come to my house. It like they live their. When we walked in I smelled food. Then i saw Logan in the kitchen.

Logan: Yall came just in time I just finished cooking.

Guys: Thanks.

Logan: Its no problem

~
Logan's POV

Since the guys were at the table eating. I went to go wake up Aeryelle.  But when I went to her room she was up watching tv.

Me: Well goodmorning babygirl.

Aeryelle: Hey Mommy.

Me: Come eat breakfast.

Aeryelle: Ok. Is Daddy here.

Me: Yea.

I dont know why Aeryelle thinks Dustin Is here daddy. I tried to tell her he wasnt but he likes it. So I just let her call him that. That makes me wonder why she never called Michael daddy.

Aeryelle: Ok.

She ran downstairs. Then I went to Brooklyn's room. And she was just sitting in her crib awake.

Me: Why didnt you tell me you were awake Brookie.

She just looked at me with her big greenish and hazel eyes. She gets them from me. So I picked her up and walked downstairs and saw everybody at the table eating. So i just went to the living room.

~

Carnell's POV

Logan can cook. I dont know what im eating but its good. It kinda looks like a omlet.

Carnell: So like do yall date.

Dustin: Nahh.

Patrick: Well you need to marry her. You wont have to eat no more fast food.

We all laughed at him. Then logan came in.

Kelly: Umm Logan what is this.

Logan: Its a Mexican Omlet. Is it good.

Carnell: Hell yea.

She laughed.

Bryan: So like what are yoy mixed with.

Logan: Im 75% Mexican and 25% black.

Bryan: Oh.

Logan: Well im finna go get school supplies for Aeryelle. Since she is starting school. So i will see yall later.