13

Im gonna skip over the part where Logan had the twins. But their is a pic of them in the multimedia.

~

The twins are one month now. And ive been going to the gym everyday to work out. And im almost to my usual weight. I love going to the gym. And another reason I love going is because Dustin is always their. I dont know what it is but I cant get him out of my head. But i really need to stop focusing on him. And worry about me and Michael's wedding. But Michael trust me and Dustin together. Which is a bad decision. Matter of fact I was heading to his house right now.

Dustin: Hey Lo.

I walking in his house  and took my shoes off then I laid on the couch.

Dustin: Well you get comfortable fast.

Me: Your couch feels good.

He came over to hug me. 

Me: Im sweaty now.

Dustin: I dont care.

He picked me up and kissed me then took me upstairs to his room. And we started kissing then he layed me on the bed. For some reason when he kisses me i feel sparks. I stopped feeling sparks with Michael a long time ago. Then he stripped me from all my clothes and i did the same to him.

Use your imagination :)

Me and dustin just layed in the bed until someone knocked on his door. We jumped up and put on our clothes and rushed downstairs. I sat on the couch and acted like I was paying attention to the tv. When he opened the door. It was his brothers.

Bryan: Wassup Lo. 

Me: Nothing.

He tried to hug me. But i stopped him.

Me: Im sweaty.

Kelly: Dustin looks sweaty to.

Dustin: uhh we just came from the gym.

I know they could tell he was lying. He is a horrible liar.

Me: Yea. 

Patrick: Whats that on your neck.

Me: What.

I went up to the bathroom and notice it was a hickey. I got out my make up and covered it up and walked back downstairs.

Me: Thats from when I burned my self with a straightner. but i covered it up. 

Patrick: Oh.

Me: Well im finna go.

~

I got in the car and drove to my dad's grave he always give the best advise.

Me: Wassup Daddy. I got to ask you something. I love Michael with all my heart and everything but Dustin gives me that feeling ive havent had in a long time and i love it. who do you think i should choose.

Jason: Just follow your heart. The answer isnt so far away

Me: That doesnt help.

Jason: It will babygirl.

Me: Ok. Love you.

Jason: Love you to

~

Since I just got home. I sat in the car and thought about what my dad said then I saw Maddie's car in the drive way. Lord knows I dont like her ass. So i got out the car and went in the house. I didnt see nothing so i went upstairs still didnt see nothing. Then I checked the rooms didnt see nobody. So then I went to my room and saw Michael and Maddie laying in the bed together sleeping. Tears starting rushing down my face. Then I punched him in the chest so he will wake up. And he jumped up. And he looked over and saw Maddie sleep then looked back at me.