16

Picture of Lauren in multimedia :)

*On the phone*

Me: Why does it matter Michael.

Michael: Because I want to know where my children are.

Me: They are with me so dont worry about it.

I hung up on him. Lately we have been having this same arguement. It started the other day when he asked could he pick the children up. But i told him i will drop them off. But he wanted to pick them up. And i kept saying no. So now he wants to know where they are. But im not gonna tell him. He doesnt need to know. All he needs to know is that they are safe. And they are so I dont know what his problem is. And since their is nobody in the house. I cooked and decided to go to gym. And then i left a note.

" Dear Boys,

Food Is In The Oven. Cause I know yall gon' be hungry especially Patrick's fat ass.But Im going to the gym. I Love Yall.

From Lo :)"

Then I left.

~

Michael's POV

Im wondering why Logan wont let me know where the children are. She must think imah stalk her or sumin. I just want to know where they are. Like is it wrong to wanna know where your children are.? So i started thinking who would know where she was then it came in my head. Karrueche.

Michael: Karrueche.

Karrueche: What.

Michael: Do you know where logan live.

Karrueche: Yea.

Michael: Where.

Karrueche: Why do you wanna know.

I sighed in frustration.

Michael: I just wanna know where my kids stay at. Is their something wrong with that.

~

Karrueche's POV

After he said that I started thinking if i should tell him. I dont wanna tell Lo's buisness. But then again they are his kids. And he just wanna know where they are.

Karrueche: She lives with Dustin.

Michael: Her friend dustin.

Karrueche: Yea.

Michael: I wonder why she didnt wanna tell me.

This boy is stupider than I thought. If he wouldve put the pieces together he wouldve knew who she was staying with and who she cheated on him with.

Michael: Whats funny.

Karrueche: Do you know who Logan cheated on you with.

Michael: No.

Karrueche: Have you ever thought about it.

Michael: To be honest i think about it all the time.

Karrueche: Hmmm.

~

Michael's POV

Karrueche was really urking my nerves with all this question shit.

Karrueche: Have you ever thought it was Dustin.

Me: Nahh. We cool. He wouldnt do that.

She started laughing again.

Me: What in the hell is funny.