Chapter 6: ONE WEEK LATER

Over a week had passed since Louis' and Zayn's engagement party and to say I felt distressed, was the understatement of the year. After Liam and I have had the discussion -- which now felt ridiculous from my point of view -- I had received a call. And who else could it have been, if not the infamous Mr Styles?

Although through the phone, his voice was clear and deep and his accent prominent. I couldn't help, but feel weird talking to him. There had been no escape, really. As soon as I had realised that it had been him on the phone, he had already started talking. He had explained to me that Zayn had asked him for a favour. A favour that came to my dismay.

Zayn wanted us to go wedding suit shopping as he was afraid that the suit that he would choose for himself, would be anything, but appropriate. He had told Harry that it was important that I would go with him as I knew what Louis liked.

I cursed at Louis slightly. He should be glad he had a friend like me. Obviously, neither of us three were allowed to tell Louis anything as it should be a surprise, but quite frankly -- it sucked. I had to see this snob of a man again and I couldn't even complain to Louis about it. I had to suck it up, either way. This wedding was his absolute dream, after all.

I sighed as I took one last look into the mirror. It was Thursday after work and I was absolutely unmotivated for this shopping tour. At least, Zayn would be there. While closely watching my reflection, I fixed my hair one more time, taking in a deep breath. Was I nervous? Why was there nervousness bubbling up inside me? I frowned at myself. It was just Harry. My subconscious had no chill. Sure, he was handsome, but he was conceited none the less.

I made my way towards the door when I realised I had forgot to put my contacts in as I had been with glasses at work. Groaning I walked back into my bedroom, looking around for my glasses. I was too lazy to get my contacts now. Putting the black glasses on my nose, I grabbed my car keys and jogged outside. Today was rather cold although it was April and I was glad I chose to wear the navy blue jacket with fake fur inside.

Guess there was no way out now.

* * * *

Zayn had wanted to meet at a shop called Yardsmen, he had sent me the address the day before and I effortlessly found it. However, I struggled finding a parking spot, surely driving around for about 20 minutes. I absolutely hated it. All while I was driving, I couldn't help, but ponder what Liam wanted to tell me last Sunday. I felt embarrassed about the way I had acted back there. I wondered what was so important for him, that he simply had to talk about that day. Nonetheless, it was too late to confront him now, as he was already back in Ireland and I didn't want to clear it up through the phone.

When I did finally get a spot, I was extremely annoyed. Right when I wanted to get out of the car, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I assumed it was Zayn asking where I was. But to my surprise it was Dan, asking how I was doing. I smiled softly.

Dan and I would go on a date this Saturday, he had told me it was going to be a surprise, but I shouldn't expect too much. It was cute of him and I felt a comfortable warmth inside when I thought of this date. I quickly texted him that I was fine and asked if he was alright.

I got out of the car and walked over to where the shop was supposed to be. I would've been punctual if it wasn't for this goddamn parking space. I was a few metres away when I saw a tall man standing in front of the shop. For some reason, I felt nervous again as I realised who it was.

Harry turned around as he heard me and I felt myself gasp for air silently. He was wearing a tight pair of jeans with a pair of brown Chelsey boots. On top of that, he was wearing a dark blue knit sweater and a coat in an even darker colour. I was surprised to see tattoos peak out at the top on his chest. I only got a peak though as his laugh ripped me out of my thoughts.