pt 7

Oct. 22, same day...later that evening...

Since Bell and Keii were already packed, they arrived at Tokyo International Airport shortly before 6 PM, due to the fact they had gotten a ride from Megumi, Keiichi's younger sister. "Thanks Megumi. You're a lifesaver!", Keiichi said as he unloaded their luggage from the trunk, while she dropped the happy honeymooners off in the front of their Airport Terminal.

"Hey, don't sweat it, Keii; it's my pleasure to give you two a ride.", she beamed back with a mischievous grin across her face. "Just make me an Aunt already, you two! Have fun now!And I want details when you get back!", she shouted out the window, after waving goodbye, leaving the newlyweds standing on the curb. Keiichi blushed madly upon hearing his little sister's departing words.

"Geez, Megumi!", he replied, exasperated at her off-the-cuff blunt remark. Bell just stood there with a puzzled look across her brow, and a question mark dangling over her head. "Well, let's check our luggage in Bell. We have a long flight ahead of us.", he stated, as he assisted Belldandy in wheeling their luggage to the curb-side check in. After presenting their passports, visas and tickets, they handed their luggage over to the porter, then walked into the massive terminal, which was not too busy- thank the Gods, seeing as it was early evening. "Belldandy, over here.", he said as he pointed which way that had to go to arrive at the check in line. Their flight started boarding any minute now.

After presenting their tickets, boarding passes, visas and passports, they passed through the security section, then headed to the boarding area. "Keiichi, dear. That was quick if I must say so myself.", Belldandy cheerfully commented, as they waited to board the plane. "Well, I guess you're right, Belldandy. Our flight leaves in roughly 30 minutes. I would like to take a nap on-board though; It's been a busy day, and we both woke up at the crack of *yawn* dawn.", he sleepily replied, as they walked through the long corridor heading to the aircraft. She nodded in agreement as she held his hand as they finally reached the doorway, then presented their boarding passes to the head stewardess. She pointed in the direction of their seats, which were right near the left hand-side wing. It would provide a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean.

After finding their seats, they finally sighed a sign of relief. They were both physically and mentally drained, but excited as well. "Keiichi dear, I must admit, I'm kind of nervous. I never 'flew' this way before. Maybe we should have found 'other' means of traveling..." she quietly said, as she leaned to her left and rested her head on Keiichi's right shoulder. "Bell, it's fine. This way is more 'normal', and it gives us some time to rest, instead of 'traveling' the other way.", he calmly stated, knowing she meant teleporting through a mirror, which he wasn't too fond of. She just yawned then closed her eyes as the jet plane revved it's massive engines, picking up velocity, as it rapidly barreled down the runway, then rose off the tarmac and headed off into the evening sky.

While Belldandy dozed off, Keiichi still couldn't believe that that they were now officially husband and wife. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks: tomorrow night would be the night that they truly become husband and wife, in the most intimate display of true love!

He suddenly sweat dropped.

Even though they had grown a lot closer (bathing together and sleeping in the same beds) since the time of their engagement this past Spring, they never made love, as they wanted to wait until they were officially married; and that was just earlier today. Keiichi was still somewhat apprehensive when faced with this sudden revelation; as they'd both been consumed with preparing for this day for the past few months, and wanted more than anything for it to be a perfect day, which thank the Goddesses, it was.

He looked to his right to see a serene look across his lovely wife's face. He then smiled and pushed any remaining doubts out of his mind, knowing just how truly blessed he was to be the husband of the most beautiful Goddess in all of the nine Realms. He finally closed his eyes and gently held her left hand, caressing the golden wedding band on her ring finger, and dreamt of days gone by - to when he first met this very same Goddess so many years ago - at the tender age of 8 years old.