Part 3

Ah! My Goddess: Urd's Affirmation _
Part 3 of my Ah! My Goddess fan-fic. Written by Gamera68.
All characters created by Kosuke Fujishima. No copyright infringement is intended.
The following work is fiction, and is rated M for mature themes. Contains adult themes, and Out Of Character Belldandy -
...

"If you don't want me to go, then I won't leave your side, if that's what you really want, Bell." he continued, close enough that she could feel his words in her heart. His calm voice reassured her. She pulled him closer, as she slid her bedroom door closed behind him...

Once again, Keiichi was caught off guard by Belldandy's yet again sudden adventurousness. She held onto him tightly, as if she thought he would vanish, lest she let him go. "Belldandy..." he whispered into her ear again, causing her body to slightly shiver. Her bedroom was partly lit from the full moonlight penetrating her paper-thin curtains on the window.

"Keiichi..." she feebly requested, ..." I wish for you to remain b-by my side tonight...I want to f-feel your warmth b-beside me..." she continued, her sensual voice reaching his very core. How could he possibly turn her down, after hearing those words she breathed heavily into his now moist ear? She started to slowly remove his shirt with her dainty silky fingers. She was lightly trembling. He placed his warm hands on her slender frame and held her, as to alleviate her temporary anxiety. "Belldandy, I'm here for you. I'll never leave your side. I'm also a little nervous...so..." his words didn't reach her. He can't recall the last time he visited her bedroom.

She slowly removed his shirt and tossed it nowhere to be seen. She then proceeded to unbutton, then unzip his jeans. Sliding them off and lifting his feet so she could do the same as his now displaced shirt. Keiichi was rendered aghast. He stood there in front of Belldandy his love, in only his boxer shorts. To say he was a little embarrassed would be a severeunderstatement.

Belldandy hugged him, silently saying that it's all right. Just as she removed all his garments, she seductively removed her dress, the same one she wore to Skuld's farewell. A moment later she stood there in front of the love of her life, only in her bra and panties. They were baby blue with a frilly white lace trim. Keiichi momentarily froze as he digested the situation.
-

She embraced him, gently allowing her bare skin to come in contact with his. He was reminded how she felt in the bathtub, just a few days ago. Keiichi let out a slight yelp. Feeling slightly fatigued, she guided him in her moonlit room to her fluffy futon. They both laid down, one next to the other, as Belldandy tossed a lightweight microfiber blanket on the nearly nude couple.

"Keiichi...my love...thank you for accompanying me to my room tonight...I am very happy to have you here..." she slightly breathed next to his left ear.

"Belldandy!" he shot out, briefly forgetting where he was, as if in a trance. "Sorry, Bell. I'm kind of surprised at your sudden 'boldness' the past few days. Not that I'm not happy the way things have been going so well between us. I was just a little curious to ask what was with the sudden change. But I'm REALLY happy to see you in this new light. But if not for you, what's the word? Encouraging me a bit more, and giving me the confidence that you have over the past few days. I don't think our relationship would be where it is now. You have made me extremely happy. More then I could ever imagine with you, Belldandy." he finally sputtered out.

"Oh! Keiichi!" she exclaimed, once his words hit her. She was practically giddy as a schoolgirl. She got on top of him, pulled him up to her firm, generous bosom, and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. He was pleasantly surprised, but never got an answer out of his beautiful fiance'.

They explored each others' bodies as if they were possessed. Not by demons, but by pure love and passion. Belldandy finally found the gumption to remove her bra. Her breasts were spectacular beyond imagination. They were very soft, yet firm, and very supple. They appeared to defy gravity, protruding from her slender frame, making her appear even more breathtaking before Keiichi. She straddled him, comforting him in her soft, yet ample bosom. He felt as though he was hallucinating; and appeared to be in a slight daze from over stimulation.