Part 1

A fan-fic based upon characters created by Kosuke Fujishima. Written by Gamera68. No copyright infringement intended.
Contains lemons, vanilla, and an OOC Belldandy.

Read at your own discretion. 18+. You have been fairly notified. ^_^ -

...

Keiichi was just arriving back home after a stressful day of exams at Nekomi Tech. He and Belldandy have been together for a whole three years now. He knew in his heart that they loved each other very much; and more than he could ever imagine. Especially since he had finally decided to buy a special gift a couple of weeks ago, for the one and only love of his life. And he would have no interruptions this special day, so he decided to ask for a little help from Belldandy's older sister.
...

He had asked for her to get the youngest of the Three Norns, Skuld, the Goddess of the Future, out of the house for the weekend. She was overly thrilled when he told her what he was planning. "Keiichi...you sly dog, I knew you had it in you, even though it took you this long!", she joked as she gave him a jab in his ribs, just like always.

"Uhhh, thanks, Urd. I won't back down, not this time." he replied as she left the temple grounds with Skuld in tow, just as the two sisters headed out for the weekend to a local spa and hot springs resort, courtesy of the one she winked at. As they flew away on her broomstick, he heavily sighed a sign of relief, as the two siblings finally disappeared from his sight, at break-neck speed.
-

"Belldandy, I'm home." He declared, full of confidence. As he was prepared to make the ultimate declaration of love to Belldandy. "Welcome home, Master" she said as she bowed her head, while wearing a revealing maid's outfit. Keiichi literally fell over as he was stupefied beyond rational thought. While gazing at Belldandy in her more-than-revealing outfit, his eyes expanded as large as saucers.

"B-Belldandy! W-w-what are you w-w-wearing?" he sputtered out as he covered his nose, holding back the blood that wanted so desperately to blast out like the ocean itself. "Do you not like what I am wearing, Master?" she pouted, all the while her face turned redder than an overly ripe tomato. "N-no I love it, b-b-but what's going on exactly, Belldandy?" he replied, blushing, while he tried his best to regain his composure.

"Well, Keiichi, today is our three year anniversary since we were bound by our contract...and I wanted to do something special for you, as I know how much we have gone through..." Keiichi sighed a sign of relief, understanding what she was trying her best to do; even though he could apprehend she was beyond embarrassment.

"Belldandy, thank you...but you don't have to do this. I have always loved you the way you are, and for who you are, and that will never change." He said as he reached out and held her hand.

"Oh Keiichi!" she quietly replied as she flung herself into his arms, knocking him over in the entrance way. She kissed him gently on the lips, still blushing from what he said to her a moment ago. "Belldandy " he quizzically replied, as he was somewhat taken back by her sudden boldness. Her lips were as soft as rose petals.
-

They've rarely ever kissed, let alone hold hands or even hugged, as a matter of fact.

It seems that there was always someone, or something always getting in the way of their 'alone time'.

Far be it from him to hold back now. Rarely seeing this sensual side of Belldandy, except when she's under a spell, or from a potion cooked up by the eldest sister, Urd. He tightly held her in his arms, feeling her bountiful bosom squeezing against his chest, nearly spilling out her revealing maid top.

Unexpectedly, Belldandy let out a slightly sexy moan. "Keiichi, I do not want to let this feeling end..." she breathed softly into his left ear.