Chapter 6 - Get used to it

I got up from Taylor’s lap and let the towel drop to the floor. At this point I didn’t care, she had seen me naked multiple times and I needed to get dressed anyway. My problem was that I didn’t know where my clothes were and Taylor’s room was at the opposite of the house.

Oh fuck that! I was going there. She'd freak out but I was up for some games. I was turned on because of the whole straddling thing so it was legitimate for me to try and tease her a little. I made my way to the door and started walking down the hall, rapid footsteps following me closely.

“Where do you think you’re going looking like that, young lady?”, obviously it was Taylor in all her splendor.

“To your room”, I said innocently and shrugged my shoulders as if it was no big deal.

She jumped in front of me and put her hands in the air to stop me. Her eyes were traveling my body not so discreetly and her face turned red.

“Wh-why do you need to go to my room completely naked?”, she asked before gulping nervously.

“To find some clothes. Unless you want me not to”, I said before seductively biting my bottom lip.

“Hm.. I’m.. Well”, she looked so cute and embarrassed.

“You didn’t seem to mind five minutes ago”, I chuckled and reduced the distance between us.  I grabbed her neck and pressed my body against her, allowing me lean into her and bring my lips to her ear. “If memory serves me right, you kind of enjoyed me straddling you and you having your hands all over me.”

I teasingly bit on earlobe and let my other hand sneak under her top to stroke her waist. I felt her shivering a little and heard a faint moan escape her mouth as I planted a soft kiss right under her ear. I couldn't help but grin in victory from having found her soft spot.

To tease her further, I started sucking on that same spot while one on my hands played with the hair on her neck and the other made its way up her stomach very slowly. I licked her spot and she reacted exactly how I wanted her to. She grunted and tilted her head to give me better access while her hand took a grip of my hair. Bingo!

I laughed lightly and pecked her neck before leaning back to look at her. Her eyes were dark gray and gleaming. It was obvious that she wanted me as her morning snack. She gulped hard when she met my gaze. I loved this game so much. She'd better get prepared because I was about to push her like she'd never been before. I looked at her in the eyes and brought my face closer to hers so that the tip of our lips were touching. She gasped at my proximity but kept her eyes on mine.

I used the same seductive tone and whispered against her lips.

“You didn’t mind having my boobs right under your nose”, I said while my hand made its way up and cupped her breast. She moaned softly and her breathing started to become uneven. My other hand slid down her body until it reached her thigh.

“You didn’t mind feeling my crotch against your bare skin”, I scratched her thigh a little while my hand was making its way closer to her shorts. My other hand was massaging her breast and pinched her nipple which made her close her eyes and raise her head in pleasure.

Her exposed collarbones were too irresistible so I started to kiss them and suck on them to leave my little marks. I found yet another soft spot of hers and exploited it as much as I could. My hands were still teasing her and Taylor was about to completely lose control and get carried away. I knew it.

Taylor wrapped her arms around my neck to keep her balance and I knew I had won. I had driven her on edge. The only problem was that I was probably as turned on as she was and that I craved her. However, I didn't want Taylor and I to have sex in the heat of the moment. I wanted us to make love when the right time came. She wasn't a one night stand, she was Taylor.