Chapter 67 - One day

"You should've gone to class, Tay", I said firmly as I stood in front of the mirror to do my arm.

"I didn't want to leave you alone", she said in her sweet tone and leaned against the counter to be right next to me. More like in front of me but those were just details.

"Well, in that case I appreciate it", I mumbled and pecked her cheek before focusing back on my arm.

"My mom and the sisters spent the night", she said grimacing a little. I knew that already but she didn't know that I knew.

"Cool, that way I don't need to go pick up Alicia", I said smiling warmly to show her it was all good.

"You still want to work out with her?", she asked softly and sneaked her hand under my towel to place it on my lower back. This was not where I wanted it.

"Hell yeah, those abs need attention too", I said and smirked teasingly.

"You take great care of them, don't worry", she said chuckling and kissed my bare shoulder lovingly.

"Is it okay?", I asked and showed her my arm to let her check. She grabbed it and took a look around it before nodding.

I put my arm kit away and took care of my hair, going for a high bun that Taylor approved of. She watched me as I got dressed, I opted for leggings, a sports bra, a tank top and I picked a pair of sneakers that I'd never worn before. I skipped the makeup part, finding it useless for today's program, and grabbed Taylor's hand to make our way downstairs.

"Tay, what do you say if we go out tomorrow night? It doesn't have to be a fancy thing, I just really need to spend time with you. You must think it doesn't make any sense since we're glued to each other non stop but I can't explain it. I feel like I need you even more than before. If you don't want to it's okay, I won't be mad, but I would truly appreciate it if-"

My monologue was cut off by a view that I'd never thought of having. Lisa, Alexandra, Jen, Alicia, Johanna and Linda having breakfast in our dining room as if it was the most casual situation ever.

"You still want to go?", Taylor asked chuckling so I looked at her with so much adoration that she must have felt overflowed.

"God I love you", I whispered as I cupped her cheek and lay my lips on hers for a quick kiss.

"Is this how you welcome your guests?", Lisa asked in an outraged tone, making me giggle. I pulled away from Taylor to turn to my best friend.

"Can you give us two minutes? We're trying to plan a date night here", I said unctuously and focused back on my beautiful Taylor whose smile warmed my heart on the spot.

"I'll take care of everything", she whispered and leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

"Really? You don't want me to help you?", I asked in a low voice and stroked her cheek tenderly.

"Is the restaurant from your birthday okay?", she asked softly and flashed me a big smile, making my insides melt.

"It's perfect, baby", I whispered and pecked her addictive lips.

"Jacqueline!", Lisa shouted and I jolted away from Taylor. I spun around and there she was, standing right behind me with her hands on her hips and a raised eyebrow.

"Can you not?", I asked irritatingly.

"I thought you'd be happy to see me", she whined and folded her arms as she gave me the saddened pouty face.

"I am", I said rolling my eyes and took a step forward to hug her.

"Lexie loved my carbonara", she whispered against my ear and I couldn't help but laugh at the sound of that.