Chapter 16 - You may

I took one last look in the mirror to make sure I was all set and took a deep breath. I'd never done anything like this before but I could make quite the impression. I was wearing the red lingerie that Taylor and I had bought together at Victoria's Secret and I was about to keep my promise by making her a lap dance. I really hoped I wouldn't make a fool of myself. I needed to stay focused and seduce her. That was the key.

I got out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone from the bed. I'd noticed that there was a hi-fi system in the living room so I tiptoed to reach the console and plugged my phone to play a music with a rather slow tempo that'd be fit for a sexy dance. Taylor spun around in startle. Her eyes widened when she saw me approaching her. I made my way around the couch and stood in front of her with a smirk. I saw her eyes shifting gray while she took in my appearance. By this simple look, I knew I'd succeeded.

She scooted at the edge of the couch to stand up. I put my hands on her shoulders to prevent her from moving before straddling her.

"The surprise was definitely worth it", she said huskily as I leaned forward to kiss her neck.

"You've just seen a part of it", I whispered in her ear and started grinding on her lap, following the rhythm of the music.

I leaned back to look at her. Her expression was priceless. It was a mix of shock, pride and lust, but I could still see all the tenderness among them. I bit my lip seductively and grabbed her hand to place it on my shoulder. I put my hand over hers and slowly guided it down to make it slide down my boob, until it reached my stomach. I could feel my abs contracting against her firm hand. Her eyes were turning dark gray and I could see her struggling to keep her breathing even.

I was extremely turned on as well but I wanted to make her give in first.

I continued with our hands journey and made them slide to my back before guiding them down to my swirling butt. She squeezed it firmly and was about to bring her other hand but I didn't let her the chance to. I slid off her lap and opened her legs wide, making her gasp. I squatted down between her legs and slid my hands up her thighs while I brought my face close to her center. I bit my lip, never breaking eye contact. Her eyes were practically black from arousal and her mouth was slightly open. When my nose nearly touched the fabric of her jeans, I started my way up and sneaked my hands under Taylor's shirt to take it off.

I spun around, leaving my ass right under Taylor's face, and started again with my hips movements. I squatted down again and made my way up, making sure to really arch my back and keep my butt as close to her body as possible. Out of nowhere, Taylor spun me around and lifted me over her shoulder while she got up. I yelped from surprise and started wiggling and punching her back, wanting her to let me down. I felt her hand slapping my ass cheek and I couldn't prevent a huge gasp from escaping my mouth.

I was literally thrown on the bed and immediately pressed down by Taylor's body. She kissed me fiercely and shoved her tongue in my mouth, which I gladly welcomed. My hands directly found their way to her ass, making her moan into the kiss. I lifted my leg to tuck it between hers, hoping it could provide enough pressure to stimulate her. She moaned in approval and put her hands to work by fondling my still covered breasts.

Her jeans were starting to bother me so I unbuttoned them to indicate her I wanted them out of the way. She quickly rolled off me to remove them before regaining her spot on top of me. She kissed me with the same intensity and slid her hand around my back to unclasp my bra. Without detaching our lips, I tossed it somewhere and brought my hands back on her body to enjoy the feeling of her soft skin.

Taylor started massaging my breast with one hand while the other made its way down to tease me through my panties. My moans were becoming from frequent and I was shaking in anticipation. I needed her. She pulled away from my lips and kissed her way down at lightspeed. She took my panties off and immediately started to rub her fingers all down my core. She was putting more and more pressure on my clit and I was whimpering in agony.