Chapter 12 White Wolf

HEY GUYS SO SORRY BUT TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE READ THE LAST CHAPTER PLS GO BACK HEHEHE BECAUSE I ADDED SOME PARTS SORRY AGAIN! There's a sign as to where the added part is.

The queen knocked in the door of the hut made out of straw before entering. Her new found friend was already awake. He laid on a bed, on his arm was a needle pumping Vibranum, a technology which helped healing wounds thanks to Shuri. "How are you doing Bucky?" he was the one who killed T'Chaka but his name was since been cleared by his best friend Steve Rogers A.K.A. Captain America. T'Challa had informed his wife about what had happened in America.

He tried to sit up from his bed, Nefretti helped him by putting his only arm on her shoulder and lifted him up. "I need my arm back." seemed to be his only response.

"It's damaged Bucky, Shuri is making you a new one remember?" He looked at her quizzically. Bucky soon groaned in pain. He cradled his head.

Nefretti went to retrieve his pain meds. "Shuri said that the medication she gave you will make you a little drowsy and forgetful. Here, take this." She poured him a glass of water and gave it to him. He downed the pill in an instant.

"Thanks Nefretti...for your company." She smiled. It was the third time she visited him. He had called her by her title despite her telling him not too. They were fast friends and honestly, she enjoyed his company too.

"No problem White Wolf."

Bucky chocked on his water "Why do you guys call me that?"

Before Nefretti could answer one of the beads of her bracelet glowed and a holographic figure of Shuri appeared. "Sister, you need to get here NOW" Her eyes were full of panic and fear. Nefretti's and Bucky's laughter died down. Something was going on in the palace.