Chapter 19 Wakanda Forever pt 1

It was time for the five of them to come home-well, fight for it. Nakia, Shuri, Ramondaa and T'Challa were at the dining hall eating breakfast while Nefretti walked along the hallways to the throne room. Her brother sat in pride in his throne. Behind him was a huge window overlooking the village. Neftretti was always entranced by this view since she was little. Up till now, she cannot stop looking at the snow falling down onto the mountains. M'Baku smiles at his little sister.

"You never changed."

"Of course not. I was doing okay with being just the way I am."

M'Baku stood up and went to his sister for a hug. "I'm glad to see you happy. I wish I could've seen it sooner. If only-"

"-No stop M'Baku." She pulled away. "You have been saying 'I'm sorry' ever since I set foot back here and whenever you do, I always told you I had forgiven you a long time ago. Now stop reminiscing about the past and start enjoying the present." She lightly punched him in the arm. M'Baku said nothing more but enjoy the radiant presence of his only sibling.

"My love, I'm afraid that we must go now." T'Challa came through the door. He kissed his wife on the cheek and gave a nod to M'Baku. "I haven't thanked you yet."

"I owed you a great debt. A life for a life, consider it paid."

"But I'm afraid I'm going to owe you another debt. Please let my mother and my wife stay here."

Nefretti whipped her head at the mention of her. "What?! No way!"

"I'm gonna have to agree with him little sister." M'Baku said.

Nefretti fiercely shook her head. "You both aren't my father. You can't tell me what to do." T'Challa and M'Baku opened their mouths to ptotest but shut it quickly after Nefretti shot daggers with her eyes. "The Black Panther lives. And when he fights for the fate of Wakanda I will be right there beside him." She took T'Challa's hand and tangled it with hears. "You both need to have faith in me. You both know that I'm capable of doing this."

T'Challa grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. Nefretti melted in his strong muscular arms. T'Challa pulled away leaving Nefretti wanting more. "I love it when you get feisty."

"SERIOUSLY" The couple was brought back to reality by Shuri who stood by the door. "You're making out during a crisis in front of her brother!" She pointed to the frozen M'Baku who broke his staff in two.If looks could kill, T'Challa would be six feet under.

The married couple covered their embarrassment with coughs. "So-um..M'Baku...do you-uh-want to join us head into battle?" T'Challa wearily asked.

"My people need me here. And I must never see that again unless you want to die understood?"

---------------

On the highest point of the mountain where all the vibranium were stored were dozens of aircraft prepared to jet off with dangerous Wakandan weapons. Both the Dora Milaje and the boarder tribe were guarding the premises. Looking smugly at his 'accomplishment' was the new king, Killmonger. Seeing him made Nefretti's blood boil. She had hid in one of the carts which was carried to him. If only, she could jump out and slit his throat. But he didn't deserve a quick death after everything that he has done. For now, she had to play a role. Nefretti took of the cloth and stepped out of the cart. She had surprised everyone around her, even KIllmonger who had wide eyes. "Isn't her head supposed to be floating in one of the rivers?" He glared at Okoye who looked down at the grass.

"Think again Killmonger." Nefretti glared at him.

"KIllmonger sounds too formal don't you think?" He nodded at two guards nearby. They grabbed Nefretti and restrained her from making any move. "Call me Erik princess."

"It's queen to you."

"What makes you think that I'll call you queen?"

"Because I accept your proposition Erik." KIllmonger smirked and motioned the two guards to let her go. "You and I have the same ambitions. To help our people and bring hell to those who have done wrong to us." She walked towards him swaying her hips seductively.

"My Queen." KIllmonger caressed her cheek making her blush. "I think thi is the part where to call me your king."

Nefretti giggled at his words. "Oh Erik when will you learn? You'll never be my king." A huge explosion came from the air carrier which exploded mid air. It fell to the ground grabbing everyone's shocked expressions. Nefretti only laughed. On top of the firely debris was the T'CHalla in his Black Panther suit standing triumphantly making Killmonger's blood boil more. 

W'Kabi was still on Killmonger's though. Gritting his teeth, he ordered "Border tribe! FIGHT" They ran towards T'Challa with their weapons raised up in the air ready to bring death.

"The challenge is not complete! Which means YOU are NOT my king." Okoye stated glaring at Killmonger. Nefretti was glad to see her friend back on their team. "Dora Milaje! FIGHT." Most of the Dora Milaje ran towards their true king and fought with the boarder tribe while some stayed to help Nefretti an Okoye end KIllmonger.