Chapter Seven

Hunter

     I hear the car pulling up to the house. Jazz is home... I lay on his made bed, missing him in total. His eyes...voice...laugh- I look up when Jasper comes in.

     "Hey." He closes the door and walks over. "I missed you today." He lightly kisses me then pulls away and hesitates and kisses me again, but doesn't hold back.

     I smile as he pulls away and pecks my cheek. "Wow...you're getting feisty..."

     "I missed you." He looks in his closet and frowns.

     I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. "What's wrong?"

     "I want to wear a hoodie."

     "You own around five..."

     "Yeah, but they don't look comfy or safe...I want to feel safe..."

     "Go look in my bag. I'll be back up in a minute." I peck his cheek and move away from him and leave the room, closing the door behind me. I stay in hallway for a minute before going and getting a bottle of water. I come back to his room and go in to see him smiling while wearing my hoodie, which is oversized for his tiny body, and sweat pants. "Hey cutie..."

     He grins and wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me, long and deep.

     I put my arms around his waist and kiss back. I stop when there's a knock on the door. "Oh my god...I can't get a minute with you..." I groan wuietly when he goes and answers the door.

     "It stays open." Dylan says and winks. "But...mom and dad are heading out with the twins to the hotel...so it can be closed. No funny business, I'm trusting you."

     I watch as Jazz closes the door and turns to me with a red face. "Oh, so now you're embarrassed?" I kiss him and he shies away. "That is so not fair!" I pick him up and throw him on the bed when he screams and starts to laugh hysterically when I tickle him around the waist.

     "I-I-" He giggles. "I'm sorry!"

     I stop and flop next to him. "I love you..." I play with his hair and kiss his forehead. "And I really missed you today..."

     "I love you too, Hunter." He hugs me and I hold him close to me. "Thank you for flying here and thank your mom for me."

     "Of course." I kiss his nose. "I'm glad I get to stay by your side like glue for awhile."

     "And when you go back?"

     "Let's say the glue right now is for cement...when I go back...that weird school type of glue. I promise to always stay by your side...no matter the distance, okay?"

     He sniffles and wipes away a tear. "Shut up..." He clings to me and snuggles closer.

     "So...does it make you feel safe? The hoodie?"

     "Of course...I think I'm gonna keep it." He looks up at me as I few more tears roll down his cheeks.

     I wipe them away and just look into his eyes for a few minutes before he speaks up.

     "Hunter?" He asks in a whisper.

     "Yes, Jasper, my beautiful boyfriend?"

     He giggles. "What are you staring at? Don't you know it's rude to stare?"

     "I'm staring at a beautiful boy who I'm deeply in love with...and for the staring...is it okay if I stare at this magneficent face and body that is in my arms?"

     "Well, I guess if it suits the word magneficent."

     "It definietly does." I whisper and kiss his forehead as he closes his eyes. "Get some sleep and you can show me off tomorrow." I set him on my lap as I sit up and pull the comforter out from under us. I carefully set him down, but he doesn't let go. I lay next to him and he keeps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I pull up the covers and snuggle up to him. I kiss him once more, but on the lips before going to sleep with the most beautiful boy in my eyes in my arms.