Chpater 19

My thoughts and feelings right now^^^^^^

Peggy-

It's been 4 days since Alex was taken. The police aren't doing shit! I'll find him on my own. I snuck out of the house under daddy and Angelica's eagle eyes. But then Eliza came down the stirs and grabbed my arm before I could scram out the door.
"Peggy what are you doing"
"The police are taking to long Alex could be suffering! I'm going to find him by my self"
She looked shocked
"Ok go find him I'll keep daddy and Angie busy so they won't come looking for you"
I hugged her
"Thanks Eliza"
"I love you pegs"
"Me too Liza"
I rushed out the door to quickly find him. I got maybe about 10 feet away from the out skirts of town before I found a girl no older than me lying on the floor crying, he red dress tattered and her makeup was running down her face. She had hair cover her eye.
I tapped on her shoulder
"Excuse me miss what are you doing out here crying this late at night?"
She looked at me and wiped her eyes
"My ex just kicked me out of the house because I walked in on him cheating on me"
She needed help.
"I could offer you a place in my house"
She looked hopefull
"Really?"
A suit case was thrown through the windows next to her and it popped open. A voice yelled through the house
"You stupid little whore I dot want to see you again!!!"
She started crying again. As I helped her clean up her stuff
"Um if you don't mind me asking how old are you"
"Oh I'm 15 how old are you?"
"I'm the same age"
"Oh by the way my name is Maria Rey-Lewis"
"Well my name is Peggy Schuyler"
"Ok" she half mumbled
I began to walk her back to my house when she asked me what I was doing out this late.
"What are you doing out at this time"
"Well my friend was kidnapped 4 days ago and the police haven't found him so I went to look for him on on my own but then I found you"
"Oh"
When we got to my house daddy was outside with a angry looking pink blob?
The pink blob got closer and I realized it was Angelica
"Where have you been!" She shouted
Maria hid behind me.
"I was out looking for Alex but I found something else"
I pulled Maria from behind me and Angelica slapped me in the face! Wtf who does that!?!
"Why se you hanging out with that whore!"
"Whattttt!! She is not a whore if you took the time to actually know her you would know her boyfriend was cheating on her she found out and was just kicked out of her own house!! So fuck your Angelica!"
She looked shocked as fuck
I ran to the door and pushed through daddy and Eliza before taking her to my room.
"Thank you Peggy" she whispered
"No problem i don't know what her problem is" I said aggravated
"Now let's get you some clothes"
"Ok"
I went to my closet and grabbed her some night time ware
I may have peaked at her getting dressed, but I glad I did I saw bruises all over her body.
"I'm Maria how did you get those?"
"Oh um my ex would beat me"
The tears flooded my eyes and I ran up and hugged her.
"Well he can't hurt you anymore"
"Ok"
"But if you don't mind me asking why did he beat you"
"Oh I was more attracted towards girls than boys and he didn't like that"
"Well let's not dwell on him, come on you can lay down with me"
She came over and laid on the bed
"Take you again Peggy"
I soon heard he soft even breaths and smiled.
I helped someone today. I feel asleep with its no worries..

Words-652

It's been awhile and I'm sorry but I'm having some issues and I don't have the mind set to update so this is short. Anyways bye:p