Chapter-29

Alex-

John kept his promise. He was at the house in less than 30 minutes.
I heard a knock at the door and a trail of footsteps run up the stairs.
"Alex!" John yelled.
"I'm in my bedroom" I want to go up and hug him but I refrain he could be mad...what if he hits me? I think to myself. 'No no he wouldn't do that' and I believe myself.
"Ok what is it you want to show me?"
"Um," I said twiddling my finger, "a kid.."
He looked shocked
"Alex you didn't kidnap anyone did you" He said.
"what no he said his parents kicked him out" I said laughing
"Oh ok can I go see him" he asked
"Yeah I'll come to" I told him

John-

We walked back to the spare bedroom and I saw the cutest kid. I bent down and looked him in the eye.
"Hey there what's your name?" I asked
He looked at me strangely.
"Hi sir, my name is Phillip what's your name?" He said like angus McDonald.
"My name is John Lauren's" I said shaking his hand with fake professionalism.
He laughed he looked at Alex.
"Oh hey Alex what's up!" He said.
"Oh I'm just standing here" he said before run up scooping Phillip into his arms and then tickling him. Phillip giggles while in between trying to get him to stop. I laughed along.
"Hey Alex?" I said
"Yes John?"
"So I know we've had some hard times but when high schools over can we get married?" I replied looking away
"Yes! A thousand times yes!" He yelled
I looked up and saw him hands over his face and little tears prickling out of the corners of his eyes.
I smiled and pulled out the ring. He held out his hand as I slid the ring onto his finger.
"I love you Alex"
"I love you too John"
I hugged him and from in the background we heard
"Ew romance that's gross"
I picked Phillip up and hugged him with all my might. We sat on the bed looking like a true family.

(2.5 years later)

I looked down the isle as Alex walked in wearing his green suit. The chairs put in the garden filled with people as we announced our vows and goals. Phillip running from Eliza and into us. It was a beautiful day. The dancing, kissing, and the joy we wished would never end. A new beginning to such a sad story.

-------------(THE END)-------------------
Word count-419

It's over thanks for all the support and yeah I fell out of it for a while but I still finished it! I'm not proud of this but I think I'll leave it up for anyone who is. Love you guys bai.