The return of jenny

Alex-

It's been weeks with his tourture and raping methods. It's hard to keep my sanity. I was on the ground when he yelled "I need food I'll be back don't even think about leaving" I sighed as he closed the door. I pulled my self off the floor when I heard the door open again. I looked at the shadow from the door way but the shadow wasn't him? The shadow resembled a female body. I couldn't control the blood loss. I toppled over as the shadows held my face and I blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around a saw a women in an average outfit. She looked at me.
"Oh hello! Glad to see your awake" she said
I tried to talk but all that came out was a low grumble noise.
"Oh silly me. I forgot to tell you that your vocal cords have sustained damage so you won't be able to talk for a couple days." She said while handing me a not pad and a pen.
I started to write.
First of all how do you know I won't kill you with this pen, secondly how'd you find me, third how did you unlock the cuffs, and finally what's your name.

I finished writing all of this and handed it to her. She quickly read through it
"Well for one you didn't kill me so that's good I guess..." she mumbled the last bit
"I found you on accident I was searching for some old abandoned house and I heard a yell from inside I waited in the bushes until a man walked out and saw you in the middle of the floor about to pass out. I lifted your head and there was a huge gash on your forehead bleeding out quickly and then you blacked out." She said.
"Also the cuffs were simple see I work for the police part time as a side job to pay off my dads debt so I had a set of keys for hand cuffs. Oh and my name is Jenny Roma Olson" she finished off the last of the questions
"So what's your name and personality/ life all about"
I grabbed the note pad again and started to write
The name is Alexander James Hamilton. I go to high school, I have a boyfriend his name is John Lauren's, I'm adopted by the Washington's, my past is a shit hole so don't ask, and I'm can you call this number 937-424-6365 it's my boyfriend I need him to know I'm ok.

She looked at the writing.
"Ok" she said and pulled out her phone.
I heard the beeps of the dial fill the room.
"Hello is this the boyfriend of Alexander Hamilton "
"..."
"I have him here In legacy hospital"
"..."
"Oh jeez well come here as soon as possible. Ok?"
"..."
"Ok bye"
She hung up the phone.
"I will let you know now Incase it doesn't work out don't come to me I'm aromatic" she said before pulling out a magazine
"Well so one of the most popular trends is a g.b.f"
I looked at her weirdly
"You know a gay best friend"
My mouth formed an "O" shape
" I know how that's going to go someone's going to expose a gay in front of the whole school. And the three rulers of the school will fight over him for prom or some shit"
(If you know what that's from I praise you)
I chuckled lightly my throat hurt like hell.
I sat in that bed until John bursts through the door and hugged me.
"Alex!" He yelled
I hugged him back
He pulled back
"Hey I brought your parents and our friends" he said
I looked towards the door and about 8 people jumped into the room. I revived hugs from all of them starting with the girls, then laf and herc, then the last ones to hug me were mart-mom and dad. I smiled at them, tears brimming in my eyes. I heard josh say something
"Alex who is this"
He pointed at Jenny.
I grabbed the note pad and started to write again

That's Jenny she's the one who saved me.

John looked at her and hugged her
"Thanks for saving him"
She pulled out of the hug and brushed her self off
"No problem and also never do that again"
"Sorry" he said
"It's fine" she brushed her self off some more.
A doctor walked into the room
"Well Alex you should be able to talk again tomorrow, but we are letting you out today. Also the police have been notified do you know the name of your kidnapper.
I wrote 3 words on the note pad
Shawn Ellen Peterson.

"Well ok Alex it's all clear I hope I don't  have to see you again I see you far too often for you being so young"
And with that I changed my clothes and walked out of that building. Broken beyond beliefs but semi-fixable with the right kind of clue.

Words-847

Yes Jenny has returned thanks to certain people. Also that's not just a random number...don't spam it. Ok bai