Chapter:()

Alex-

The blaring sound of the alarm by my bed was enough to startle me awake. I looked at the time and realized i had 5 minutes to get dressed and ready. How many times did I hit the snooze button? I ran to my closet and pulled out a long sleeve shirt and a hoodie. I put the on and, randomly selected a pair of pants to wear before jumping around to get them on. I messily pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I grabbed my bag and scrabbled our the door and into goerg-dads car. I heard a slight chuckle .
"Take long enough son" geo-DAD! Said.
I scowled at him I hate the word son.
He turned around and patted my head.
We started to drive down the road and towards the high school. We got there and I piled out of the car my book bag weighing me down with all they homework I had acquired(don't know what happened to the font bear with me). I looked around for James and found him sitting under one of the trees. I walked towards him.
"Hey man I know it's hard to lose a parent. Do you maybe want to see if my dad will drive us to the hospital later to see her?" I asked.
He looked up at me hopefully and shook his head yes.
"Ok well now let's stop moping and go hang out with our friends."
He smiled at me and I dragged him over to the group.
"Hey guys this is James"
"Why the hell is he here" John sneered
"Yeah why would you bring him here" laf....
"Wtfff Alex you shouldn't talk to people like him he's a filthy disgusting scoundrel"
I looked in shock and then back to James. He was crying and then he ran hands in his face.
"What the hell guys!! James is fine!!! He's better than all of you! Fuck you guys and don't talk to me!"
I ran after James. I saw him running towards  the street.
"James!!!" I shouted
He turned back and kept running. I heard the screech and then the sickening sound of a body hitting the pavement. I ran towards him and held up his head. I checked his neck for a pulse. I found one but faint. I had to act fast. I pulled out my phone. And called 911
"911 what's your emergency" a cool female voice came through the phone.
"My best friends James was just hit by a car in front of kings high school"
"Ok we will send an ambulance now"
"Thank you"
The phone call clicked off.

A/N- serious topic! Do you ever have those dreams that effect how you think other people view you?