Chapter 1: Useless daughter's death

Screeching noises were the only thing you can hear in the area as an individual spun their head towards a book labelled 'Mei-Mei'.

"Sue-Mei-Ling you inspire me so much!" she paused, "I wish... I could be like you." She quietly spoke.

"Di-Di come here right away!" a harsh voice yelled.

The weak young woman lifted her fragile feet off the dusty bed landing on the half eaten wooden floor.

"This place is unbearable yet they still treat their own child poorly." She croaked, shifting her crimson red eyes to her stomach as she heard it grumble. "I haven't eaten for days and my condition worsens. If this keeps up I will surely die." She thought bitterly.

"Di-Di, where are you, stupid child?" the voice grew louder. Di-Di quickly ran towards the direction of the voice stammering a bit on her way.

"I'm right here, I'm sorry I didn't respond quickly." She pleaded. She was still standing but her body was unstable. She was incredibly thin, revealing bones.

Navy blue eyes pierced Di-Di viciously, placing a disgusting look on his face. "You look horrible." he paused "I almost pity you."An evil grin was plastered on his face.

All Di-Di felt was a sting on her right cheek. "Did he just slap me?" The line consumed her mind, shock written all over her dreary face.

The evil grin turned into a wide smile, satisfied at the reaction of his victim. "You useless daughter of mine, wasting my money on you for years, when you can't even benefit for this family." He hollered. Anger was clearly showed due to his tone of voice.

"I know that I am unable to do things normal people can do due to my condition, but please at least spare me some bread." She trembled instantly, dropping to the floor, grabbing the man's right leg.

Another look of disgust was placed on her thin figure. A sudden pain erupted from her head. Her hair raised by a tight grip causing a burst of pain to unfold.

"Please! Please! Stop pulling my hair it hurts!" A wet substance flowing from her eyes to her flat cheeks, it kept pouring like raindrops.

"You should be happy that you're still alive, you worthless bitch. And don't ever touch me again!" Making sure he emphasized on the phrase 'touch me'.

"I wish I was just like Sue-Mei-Ling, she would dissolve the matter with her persuasive techniques and absolute beauty capturing whoever she lures, yet I'm nothing like her." Di-Di thought, while receiving much pain on her entire body. Bruises, deep cuts, and a pool of blood can be seen.

"I wish I would have a nourishing body and caring family like you, Mei-Mei," she hesitated "I hope just for a brief moment I can stay besides you and experience your daily trails, Sue-Mei-Ling." She squirmed and curled her body into a ball gradually losing consciousness.

Her body lie on the grass lifeless in the pool of blood. Before her eyes closed permanently she stared intently at the book "How did you reach here, I thought I left you beside my bed in the shack?" her high pitched voice questioned before coughing small puddles of blood. The few drops of blood flew aimlessly at the book and it shimmered a white light brightly. Slowly her crimson red eyes shut and no one knew of her sudden death.

...................................................................................................

This is my first time actually writing a novel so i hope i get positive remarks about it.

If your unsure of what's going on i will explain the situation, only if you comment and inform me.

Please support by book by doing the following: 

comment, share and like