Chapter 5: Don't be bias!

"I see nothing wrong with my size, one shouldn't judge a woman of great beauty just because their well-rounded!" Hatred glimmering in Sue Mei Ling's eyes as she gave a deadly glare that could bury someone 15 feet under at Di-Di.

"Well I know that's just being bias on their looks but even I can't take you seriously with that plump figure!" Di-Di complained

"People curry favour with fat nobles that have more size than myself, and respect them. Why the same can't be done for me!" Sue Mei Ling shouted while stating facts to prove her statement.

Walking through the corridor as every servant that became aware of Sue Mei Ling's presence kneeled. Speaking previous words to every being that surround her was quite tiring, nonetheless she remained calm. Walking gracefully at an alarming speed, she pretended as if she didn't notice a soul, but Di-Di.

"Do you remember when I said that you'll be a stunning beauty that prevails over all? Obviously losing weight will be required." Di-Di spoke as her transparent feet kept up with Sue Mei Ling's fast pace. Though Sue Mei Ling was fast, her speed was too much for her plump body. Out of breath and drops of sweat hanging on her forehead Sue Mei Ling collapsed.

A bewitching smile was sculptured on the petite ghostly figure. "Like I said you really need to lose that excess weight!" Di-Di spouted mockingly laughing to her heart's content.

A bit drowsy Sue Mei Ling immediately arose from her fall. If they were servants around swarms of them would flock to her, tending to her every need. In this case they weren't here due to her excessive speed and chubbiness. Slowly Sue Mei Ling controlled her rapid heartbeat by regulating breathing and calmed down.

Turning her gaze at Di-Di just by doing this action she felt extremely exhausted "Why didn't you help me? I could've died!" Sue Mei Ling exclaimed

Rolling her eyes, Di-Di frowned and looked at what seemed like a pig hovering over the ground for food. This scene triggered awful memories of the past, something Di-Di hoped that she would forget. But memories are things that stick to you like glue not that easy to get rid.

"I'm a ghost I can't help you if I can't touch you!" Di-Di face palmed shaking her head side to side.

"I really thought you were smarter than that. Extra weight made this whole catastrophe happen and now its burning all those brain cells!" Di-Di shouted

Huffing and then sighing out of frustration and exhaustion Sue Mei Ling finally complied. "Alright I'll listen but only because of my current situation especially my title." She murmured

"At least now you understand your situation, in this society men always prosper while the women follow behind. I don't want to force you to lose the weight, but requirements are necessary for a good outcome, don't you thinks so?" After Di-Di said this, Sue Mei Ling nod her head spontaneously.

"Since we need you to train, first I need to gather Intel about this world because you don't go out much judging by your personality and loving family, I'm pretty sure you don't know anything about the outside." Di-Di said while clasping her hands together.

"I'll be back shortly, but please be careful while I'm out. I also noticed that an event may happen shortly since the servants seemed extremely occupied with something." Di-Di said as Sue Mei Ling watched the retreating transparent figure.

Sue Mei Ling sighed and thought that she could handle whatever may come her way at this point of time without some assistance, specifically Di-Di.

.........

A red and gold palanquin appeared in front of the infamous physician's manor. Not long after an attractive man dressed in jade departed the palanquin and approach the guards. Without a word the guards allowed this man to enter the gates of the manor. Every movement he made was with grace and not a hint of tardiness was present. With grace like that one would assume he's from a high status! 

..................................................................................................

I'll update next week but for the following weeks after next week i'll be busy preparing and taking my exams.

Someone told me I should stick with the one week thing but i'll have to reconsider and then my decision will be made about the schedule. You can leave comments about it and i'll think about your opinions.

If you do not understand the story and the plot so far please leave your feed backs in the comments so in the next chapter  i'll explain or reply to your comment so you can understand.