Chapter 2: To which they come to an agreement

She woke up with a banging headache; crimson red eyes awoke immediately scanning the surroundings.

Nothing but pitch black could be seen

"Is this the afterlife?" she questioned.

"I thought it would be more lively than this" shifting her gaze to every aspect of her location. Suddenly a speck of light can be seen from a distance.

Placing her right foot forward, struggling to stand, she quickly ran towards the tiny speck of light.

Not far from her original spot, her feeble feet stumbled, gradually losing strength falling face first on the pitch black floor or whatever it was.

"Ouch!" she spitted, hitting her forehead quite hard, nevertheless she began to ponder about what she was lying helplessly on and where she was.

Too busy filling her mind with endless possibilities. She was completely oblivious to the several specks of light appearing slowly swallowing the darkness that once engulfed her.

Briefly squinting her eyes at the sudden brightness, she once again scanned the unfamiliar environment. Luxury, something she didn't have in her previous life, casually appears in front of her.

"What is happening to me and where am I?" A perplexed look plastered on her face.

Her body no longer left helplessly on the floor but changed as her once solid feet became transparent, her figure floating inches above the ground.

"Who are you?" a soft angelic voice whispered. Di-Di stared contently at the plump maiden

"Her features are quite similar to that of Mei-Mei but something is off." Her mind drowning in many theories and clues slowly investigating the plump beauty in front of her.

As her gaze is completely glued at the figure searching every inch. Imprinting the image of the female into Di-Di's mind, comparing it to that of Mei-Mei's.

The maiden seemed upset, clasping her hands together swallowing large amounts of air loudly reciting the words "who are you?" it was not until the 7th attempt of asking this question did Di-Di's theories came to a closure.

"You're Sue Mei Ling aren't you?" Di-Di's gentle features turn serious gazing at the maiden in front of her.

A gasp escaped Sue Mei Ling's peachy lips as she queried "How do you know my name?" Before she could ask another question Di-Di interrupted "I don't mean to pry but what year are we in and which empire is this?" The only answers she needed just to confirm her analysis.

"Year 794 and LangGu Empire" Sue Mei Ling answered as Di-Di's slouched eyes widen a slight smirk formed and a marvellous idea flooded the ghost like figure's mind.

"To answer your inquiry I'm Di-Di killed in my previous life but now I will help you become the legend you once were!" she roared.

Sue Mei Ling responded with a look of disbelief as her posture stiffened. "What do you mean?"

Swirling her right index finger in the air, revealing an intoxicating smile imbedded on Di-Di's once dreary face but now a sight for sore eyes.

"It's exactly as told, in your lifetime you will become a stunning beauty that tramples overall and I will help you fulfill that accomplishment!" Nodding her head in approval of her statement and turned her translucent body towards Sue Mei Ling. "Do you have any disagreement with this?" Sharp eyes glued at her as if hunting her prey.

Sue Mei Ling was not only inspired by Di-Di but was impressed by her bewitching temperament. "I agree!" were the words that escaped her curved lips.

...............................................................................................................

2nd chapter finished

Finally, I have decided i'll try to update once a week.

So please support by:

vote, comment and follow