Punished 18+ | Dom!Sheriff!Caitlyn (LoL) X Summoner!Sub!Virgin!M!Reader

Requested by c4redragons.

Huh, another LoL request. Huh, how very specific, 'Virgin' was requested.

With a quick goggle, I found out that I like Caitlyn's Safari skin more, but nope, Sheriff skin was requested.

And thus, I will make it hell for all of you. Mwahahahah.

Still haven't played LoL, or Dota, or PUBG, or Fortnite. No I'm not gonna play any of them.

17th August 2018 - 1k Reads.
20th December 2018 - 2k Reads.

______________

Everyday since League Of Legends was released back in the ancient times of 2009, all (Y/N) had remembered was playing the popular MOBA for most of his gaming life since then. (Well, maybe he'll play Bloodborne or God of War on his PS4 occasionally. And every other exclusives on it. [I have Shameless Love for those two] ) Forget your Fortnites and PUBGs, it's hot garbage as (Y/N) would adamantly call it.

Hell, (Y/N) has played so much LoL that he often competes in national competitions! In fact, (Y/N) is considered one of the top players in (c/n)!

At the moment, (Y/N) was beginning a match playing with his favourite character and main, Jinx. As League of Legends lore indicates, he would be Jinx's Summoner and she his Champion. Thankfully (Y/N) ignored all the complicated details or his brain would have malfunctioned.

And he was absolutely decimating the opposite team with his mythologically useful team mates. Seriously, it's a bloody dream come true! No matter the opponent and their champion, and no matter how low-tiered the champions he and his teammates chose.

Hell, there were four bloody God Tier champions on the enemy team and they were still dominating, and a random Caitlyn... who was wearing the Sheriff skin...

Huh.

Alright then.

And so (Y/N) begun his quest to be an absolute dick to the Caitlyn, and he ganked her to oblivion over and over and OVER. While his team mates were busy destroying turrets, slaughtering enemy champions and getting closer to the Nexus.

Why was (Y/N) doing this?

From what he at least knows about LoL lore, was that Jinx and Caitlyn absolutely despise each other.

"Hahahahah! Die Caitlyn Die!" (Y/N) shouted with glee.

"(Y/N) SHUT UP! YOUR YELLING IS DISTRACTING!" (tm/n) yelled in the Discord group chat, nearly ruining the party's ears.

"Soz! Was having fun fucking with the Caitlyn!"

"Then fucking stop! We're destroying the Nexus now!"

"Alright I'm coming!"

As (Y/N) reached the Nexus after killing the Caitlyn one more time. He assisted his party by simultaneously using their ultimates together and quickly destroyed the Nexus and unfortunate champions in the way.

"Yeah! We did it!"

As the Nexus glowed and was in the process of being destroyed. Something strange happened. On (Y/N)'s screen, it shined far brighter then usual, which almost blinded him.

After the lights dimmed. (Y/N) went and checked up close whether his PC screen was malfunctioning. Only for a hand to pop out of the screen suddenly and frightened (Y/N).

The hand reached out and an arm came afterwards, followed by another arm, then followed by a hat? Then finally the actual human being. The fuck was this? The Ring?