Past

Your Past

Hank McCoy
When you were 12, your powers began to manifest, and your parents began to fight about what to do with you.

One night, your parents were yelling at each other downstairs. Your father loved you, and wanted to help and support you and your abilities, but your mother no longer cared for you, and she wanted to kick you out.

You were so upset that you were the reason your parents were fighting your powers went out of control, and you created a massive firestorm that took out your entire neighbourhood.

The cause of the fire wasn't found out.
You ran, you kept running, you're still running, you're afraid of yourself.

Charles Xavier
You grew up in a small, quiet life with your father. He worked a long tiring job he came home for sleep and sometimes a few meals. He loved you so much. You cared for you, your flat and your father.

When you were 15 you graduated high school, and your mutant abilities manifested. You scared the hell outta yourself, and accidentally threw around some things like tree, windows and chairs on your street, but slowly realized that it was your mind. And your home got some redecoration, actually... your entire street, but you didn't find that out until you heard rumours of ghosts, specifically around the times you've been trying to control your telekinesis.

Scott Summers
You were abandoned by your parents when you were about 3 for you appearance. Your hair and eyes weren't the problem, but the wings that started growing on your back branded you a freak.

You would sit on the streets of Paris, hiding under a blanket. People would leave you coins and sometimes a little food, until you were finally put in an orphanage. But, it wasn't much better. You were treated terribly almost everywhere you went.
When you were 13 you learned you could heal and fly.

One day, you left the orphanage and France to the United States. You were invited to the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters.

Evan Daniels
Ororo (Storm) is like your mom. You and everyone else referred to her as your mom. Technically, she is your godmother and legal guardian.

You were 3 when your mother was killed and when you were 4 your father was also killed. Both you parents were only children and your grandparents had passed away as well before you were born. Your parents were close to Storm and Charles and wanted them to take care of you if anything happened to them.

Kurt Wagner
You were found as a toddler by a small travelling freak show (usually freak shows are a smaller part to a circus), and they took you in for your unusual appearance. Your mutant abilities manifested when you were around 3.

You became a good attraction, with your rare physical appearance and abilities as an animal tamer. You would make friends with the most wild, untamed animals you could find in the area, which was really cool to the locals.

Pietro/Peter Maximoff
Your father was the owner of a large company, and you were his little heiress growing up. But, in all honesty, you we're very lonely. Your mother, father, and little brother were always very busy, and you and your brother were homeschooled.

You two were expected to always have proper manners, to two always look nice, and to do what your father told you, which you both did.

You got a few hours of free time everyday, and when you got old enough, you didn't need an escort to take care of you. You'd ride to town either by bike, skateboard or roller blades, with ear buds for music, you loved the rushing wind in your face.

You'd roll around town, hang out at the library, if your home one wasn't big enough. You had no story books at home, all history, science and stuff like that. Your favourite thing to do was buy Twinkies, pop, juice, chips, chocolate, candy or ice cream and just hang at the park.

You were 12 when saw sparks of electricity when you touched the things a lot of things almost or did blow up, and you tried to turn off your room light and it caused the breakers to trip and the whole house's electricity went out.

You were 13, and you somehow convinced your father to let you go with Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr. You were part of that missile crisis in Cuba...

Your father was not happy to found out you're a mutant. Your brother became the heir, and you stayed at the new Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters.

Piotr/Peter Rasputin
Your parents moved to your mother's homeland of Russia before having your older brother. Two years later you was born. Another year later you had a little brother. When you were young your mom left. Leaving your father to take care of you guys.

When you were 13, your father died in a factory accident. You found out your mutation that night. You left home and walked into the woods. You looked out, off the edge of a cliff to the valley below. A place you all went with your dad when he got a minute. You got stupid close to the edge, and the ledge you stood on shifted and tree roots wrapped around your ankle and up your leg when your heart stopped in fear of falling off the edge.

Your older brother and you lived in the same forest cabin forever. He promised me you he would never let the government find and take you away.

Erik Lehnsherr
You sister and you were trying to steal food from a mansion. She told you to keep low and close. A boy walked into the kitchen and you hid behind the fridge as Raven tried to get him to go back to bed.

He could tell almost immediately that she wasn't his mother. He did something that made Raven step back, and look around in confusion. Your sister turned blue again and the boy smiled. They had a nice moment of together, bonding over being different and she was invited to stay.

Your sister asked you to come out and he invited you to stay as well, even if you weren't different like they were. You were Raven's sister and you both needed a place to live.