Worries Pt.2

Hank McCoy
You're worried that you could hurt someone with your firestorms especially Hank, or being shunned for being a dangerous mutant.

Charles Xavier
You're worried of losing Charles to his work. You know he loves it so much and that he would do anything for his X-Men. You're worried you could never matter to him that much.

Scott Summers
Being a person with low self confidence you are worried that you could easily lose Scott to another girl since you thought any girl could make him happier than you. Or that he'd one day realize that he was better off without a girlfriend than being with you.

Evan Daniels
You sometimes worry that Evan could easily find something more important than you, like skateboarding, his other friends, or wanting to go back to his normal life.

Kurt Wagner
You easily think that people don't like you no matter what's really going on. You sometimes worry if Kurt just pitted you and being the nice person he was trying to make you feel better, but didn't really want to be around you.

Pietro/Peter Maximoff
With Peter being well... Peter you're worried that you were just another thing to pass time with. You're worried he'll get bored and just leave or forget you.

Pyotr/Peter Rasputin:
You something think about how he made a promise to look after you. You think that you can be a little annoying and that he doesn't actually like being around you, but he sticks around because he's a good person that just doesn't break promises.

Erik Lehnsherr
You sometimes worried that he'll just leave. Leave to protect mutant and that you won't matter to him at all because you'll become just another human to him.

Warren Worthington III
Your worried that you're to emotionally annoying and that he'll just get fed up and leave you for someone more calm and kind.

Sean Cassidy
You're worried that you're too much of a high maintenance girlfriend always having him make you feel better from getting homesick. You don't like the thought of being a bother to him.

Alex Summers
You feel kind of out of place. You are worried that you'll become useless with them having your brother around, and that he's a mutant, that they'll just kind of discard you. You're worried that you'll be worthless to them and Alex.

Logan
You get worried that your optimism and childishness is getting annoying to Logan and that he'll leave you behind for a more mature, sexy woman. Or you're could be a replacement for Jean and you're just an outlet for his emotions for her.