Feelings Pt.2

Hank McCoy's POV
I have fallen in love with Alanna. She is so powerful and dangerous, she can turn anything into ash in minutes, yet she is so peaceful, kind and delicate. I like the way she calls me Hank, since I am usually referred to as Beast these days. I love when she is around, and how happy I can make her when I read to her poems.

Charles Xavier's POV
I like Willow quite a lot. Everything about her is beautiful.
She is so very talented, smart and strong. She has such a beautiful smile, and bright outlook.

Scott Summers's POV
Elisabelle is awesome I'm in love. She's so cheerful and clever. She's always there for me when I get upset or riled up, and know how to make me feel better.

Evan Daniels's POV
Ivy is so cool. She's been my best friend forever, but I like her more than that. I love to spin her in the air and hold her close to me. She's never been ashamed of being one of the X-Men.

Kurt Wagner's POV
Adelia can seem like a distant person, but she is the most kind, peaceful person ever. She's so considerate of others, taking care of them and many wild animals. Her movements are also so graceful. I want to always be around her, and protect her gentle heart.

Pietro/Peter Maximoff's POV
Lea is awesome, and I love her so much. There's not not much more to it, but I do wish she wouldn't think I was joking with her.

Piotr/Peter Rasputin's POV
Calina's spirited personality always makes me smile, and she is still a pretty quiet person. Her connection with plants is amazing. I want to make sure to protect her like I promised, but also because I want to protect her, someone who is precious to me.

Erik Lehnsherr' POV
I want Iris to love everything about herself like I do. She is beautiful, unique and smart, and she needs to be proud of it.