Hanging Out Pt.2

P.S Not like the last chapter

Hank McCoy 
You usually just hang around while he's in his lab. Whether he's hanging from the ceiling or listening to music, he finds you good company.
He knew by looking at you that you are a shy quiet person, so he didn't try and make you talk to him at all.
You would always enjoy listening to him read to you. He could read anything with his smooth, calming voice and it would sound like soothing music to your ears.
He gave you all the space you needed, which made it easier for you to open up to him.

Charles Xavier
You two could just somehow just talk about so much nothing. You guys could just talk for hours without end and not realize.
He taught you how to play chess.
He also enjoys watching you practice your telekinesis. He thinks what you can do is absolutely extraordinary and mesmerizing.

Scott Summers
He'd always take you on joyrides in his car to avoid homework together.
You two enjoy training together actually.
You'd mostly practice you're evasive flying skills, since you weren't big on hitting people. Which dose not include Pietro, Freddy, Tolansky, or Lance. You'd hit them any time they decided to tick you off. You'd even often hit them if they were bothering Scott, since his first thought is to bazooka them for some reason.
You honestly didn't care of the consequences at school for hitting the brotherhood, it was always worth it. Scott would often enjoy the moment too, until you would be in trouble and he felt bad.

Evan Daniels
Every time you'd go to see Evan you'd run and jump at him, he'd catch you and spin you holding your waist, and it's both of your's favourite thing ever.

You're so happy when Evan finally comes to live at the Mansion with the X-Men.
Evan always has a pack of gum because you love gum, and your best friend always had your back.
You like to go rolling around, he skateboards and you rollerblade. You even wear roller shoes, but lately you've been thinking of getting Evan to teach you to skateboard, it looks like fun.

Kurt Wagner
Kurt will just Bamf, to you whenever he felt like spending time with you, which was often. At first the popping out nowhere with a "Bamf!" startled you each time, but you would then smile, and he would follow you to whatever it is that you were going to do. You'd get less startled each time until you got completely used to it.
You'd spend most evening together, just sitting under the tree watching the sunset.

Pietro/Peter Maximoff
You guys like to chill with music, snacks video games, just hanging out.
Once he got out of his cast, you two also love to race, and he has never beaten you once. You both use your powers to race, and your electricity including your electrpotation is just as fast as bioelectrical impulses (think about how fast your brain tells you are to pick up stuff). You're always tripping over and walking into, even if you get hurt you both laugh it off.

Piotr/Peter Rasputin
You like to run around. In the trees, jumping from branch to branch. Plants bending around you. Piotr was usually around, and keeping an eye on you. Sitting at the base of a tree and sketching.
While inside it's very easy to keep you in one spot. Piotr is still drawing when you are reading, he sits there and keeps you company. You still don't know what he's drawing though.

Piotr was usually around you, taking care of you, protecting you like he promised.
He still really enjoyed being around you. You're cheerful personality and bright smile makes him happy.

Erik Lehnsherr
Just hanging around Erik was fun. You enjoy watching the him practice his abilities. It's  very calming, and you don't have anywhere to be. 
You still don't like eye contact with anyone. You still stay off to the side if you're facing him. He often compliments your eyes and hair . He's determined to tell you that you are beautiful until you believe it.